CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My money's on Nemassist to Ronin.

I hope Wise practices. They could definitely outplace them.

When is the 1st cup

Hey TB, random but semi on-topic question ... does anyone have a good group of people who runs HCS customs regularly? Any lists/clubs/forums? It's really hard to get a full lobby these days but matchmaking is also frustrating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey TB, random but semi on-topic question ... does anyone have a good group of people who runs HCS customs regularly? Any lists/clubs/forums? It's really hard to get a full lobby these days but matchmaking is also frustrating.

Shouldn't you be off conquering Parthia?

#ContexualJokes

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope Wise practices. They could definitely outplace them.

When is the 1st cup

I believe it is next Saturday/Sunday. And yeah I'm waiting for that Str8 v Wise match up. Str8 bailed right before playing them in the seeding cup.

I have like 500 people on my friends list for H5 and am also a member of various 'looking for player' groups on XBL and elsewhere ... basically, no.  Your best bet is starting a custom lobby or trying to join custom lobbies (in the browser); there are HCS FFA regularly and occasionally 4v4s.    

CoD has their own version of spartan charge now lol

I do like that sledghammer is updating the beta based on feedback. Literally making changes to the game in a weeks time in a beta, but we cant get skins

• Upvote (+1) 7

at the MS store 2v2 now (Oregon) ... definitely fewer people than last time, down by maybe 25%

at the MS store 2v2 now (Oregon) ... definitely fewer people than last time, down by maybe 25%

To be expected for a 2v2 tournament, imo.

FFA is easier to enter.

4v4 is more like what people expect Halo to feel like since H2.

2v2 just seems "weird"

• Upvote (+1) 2