CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What difference?

Each row on the screen is refreshing at a different rate.  Shows an immediate and very noticeable difference between 60fps, 30fps, 15fps, 7.5fps, 3.8fps, and 1.5 fps.

I would recommend you upgrade your 24Hz monitor to at least 60Hz.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It syncs framerate to whatever your current monitor's refresh rate is and then divides. So for me I can see 144 and the huge differences afterwards that are just as noticeable as 60 to 30 etc.

I play on a 24Hz monitor for optimal performance. No need for extra frames I can't see.

This is amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Each row on the screen is refreshing at a different rate.  Shows an immediate and very noticeable difference between 60fps, 30fps, 15fps, 7.5fps, 3.8fps, and 1.5 fps.

Why would I waste my money on a more expensive monitor with no tangible benefit? lmfbo. Makes no sense. 4k Blu-ray movies are still 24fps for a reason.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Why would I waste me money on a more expensive monitor with no tangible benefit? lmfbo. Makes no sense. 4k Blu-ray movies are still 24fps for a reason.

You can't be serious.

Yeah, its your monitor

You can't be serious.

@@arglactable is my favorite kind of troll -- the ones you ACTUALLY think are serious.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

There are actually people who don't think there is a noticeable difference though lmao.

Don't really get how some people can't, but then again I was told by my optometrist 3D was useless for me so I guess we're all different

I honestly wish I had came up with "I play on 24 hz because I don't want my performance bogged down with frames I can't see anyway".

Did you just get outplayed in your own game by a first timer? Ouch.

Did you just get outplayed in your own game by a first timer? Ouch.

If I had made that post, I'd be driving home a cool 20+ rep. Meanwhile he gets no more than 5.

If anything, you guys have shown your bias.

• Upvote (+1) 8

If I had made that post, I'd be driving home a cool 20+ rep. Meanwhile he gets no more than 5.

If anything, you guys have shown your bias.

Do you want to go to war, NavG123? 

I honestly wish I had came up with "I play on 24 hz because I don't want my performance bogged down with frames I can't see anyway".

The fact that people fell for "24Hz" makes me proud.