CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I guess i missed it in the update...But are they considering BR/GF starts for HCS?

for team arena (i think)

• Upvote (+1) 2

for team arena (i think)

Using Team Arena as the test playlist. It's a test for the game as a whole.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I just read the waypoint post. Im looking forward to trying the changes out and its nice to see them finally make changes to the pistons on Torque. It also looks like all the tuned autos will be pickup weapons so I dont mind them coming back if they are actually properly tuned. I just hope they listen to criticisms and make changes accordingly.

The biggest thing im iffy about is the BR starts. Its not that I have something against it, I just really love the pistol and getting perfects with it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

for team arena (i think)

Yeah, it will be tested in team arena.

UPDATED LOADOUTS

We’re also experimenting with changing the starting loadouts for Team Arena to BR & GunFighter Magnum. Additionally, during the weapon tuning test period, Team Arena will adopt the “Ability Tracker”, which is the modified version of the Motion Tracker used in HCS Settings (this version of the tracker has reduced functionality and only displays enemies that are using Spartan Abilities or firing an un-silenced weapon).

• Upvote (+1) 3

>Design game around skins for AR/Magnum

>Release AR/Magnum Skins for pro teams as a revenue sharing method

>nah dude fk that, BR+Weird Mag starts.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Have they asked any of the pros for input on any of these changes?

I know there might be some questions as to how ALG could disband and come back in such a short time period.

Hopefully this video helps you understand

:weback:  :simms:

I love ALG but i only upvoted because i cant wait for season 2

COgMVk8.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Seems like most pros lost their passion for H5 and just going through the motions. 

I just realised it's 20 days before the next set of matches and then another month before finals.

I thought it was a 2 week break and not 3. What is wrong with their brains.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People can only play fathom CTF and Eden TS so many times before they reach their breaking point 

As long as they don't have to play Coli CTF, Coli TS, and then replay Coli TS because someone lagged out at 40-39

• Upvote (+1) 3

People can only play fathom CTF and Eden TS so many times before they reach their breaking point 

I don't blame you, dude. The way 343 and ESL have been treating competitive Halo is horrible. 

Tibby look at our gametype rotations for the whole season. I have lost full composure over here

The new CoD is looking good and I recommend you try LawBreakers - a very fun shooter that puts the emphasis on individual skill. 

How this bug hasn't been fixed this far in is absurd.

• Upvote (+1) 1