CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

anyone know how to change the quality of the rebroadcast (desktop or app). Tried for a couple hours yesterday and loaded like 5 seconds

I believe the playback quality in Mixer VOD is set automatically based on bandwidth.  But you're right, there are no settings to change the quality of the video for rebroadcasts.

So glad to see ALG is back! Connor seems like a great guy, we need to keep these type of people in the esports scene.

Currently waiting on my ww2 beta to load, taking forever!  :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

So glad to see ALG is back! Connor seems like a great guy, we need to keep these type of people in the esports scene.

His passion is sincere. He's a great dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@ssbChad must be bouncing off the walls about now

Edit: yep

• Upvote (+1) 9

Also, I am 90% sure they're going to make the Carbine useless.

Anyway, can't really disagree with any of the changes I guess except for nerfing the Carbine.

Hahahahahahahahahahah omfg they're not nerfing the storm rifle! I didn't even realize until you pointed it out, I forgot about that overpowered mess of a gun.

Or the Brute Plasma Rifle.

• Upvote (+1) 2

First time watching Pro League this season - that is a fine ass desk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, I am 90% sure they're going to make the Carbine useless.

Anyway, can't really disagree with any of the changes I guess except for nerfing the Carbine.

Carbine does need a nerf imo. Way too oppressive at long range. You either lose the fight or have to back down 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Carbine does need a nerf imo. Way too oppressive at long range. You either lose the fight or have to back down 

When a game relies on Scope for you to be able to aim at range, the weapon that keeps you out of scope better is the best at range.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Have they been watching the same Optic as us? Frosty has always teabagged and shot bodies.

• Upvote (+1) 1

First time watching Pro League this season - that is a fine ass desk.

HCS Pro League: We may not have games but we have a sweet ass desk!

I'm trying, but I really can't watch this maps and this game types anymore. Not so long ago I would be so hyped about this NV x OG match, but I really don't care, and I want to care. We should be getting AT LEAST one new game type or one new map per season.

• Upvote (+1) 8