CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm fine with the BR loadout assuming proper balancing especially in regard to its aim assist and bullet magnetism. I'm not particularly attached to any weapon model I just want something that works well.

Its actually insane that we aren't seeing anything permanent for most of the guns until November 2017 though when this game came out in October 2015. Talk about being late as fuck since they apparently now feel tuning is appropriate for like half of the sandbox lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank the fucking lord they are finally nerfing the BR. Took how many months? But we are there.

• Upvote (+1) 5

How is the sniper not on the fucking list...

i can't even...

and BR starts?? WTF.  Both starting weapons better be tuned in ways that they aren't indicating otherwise idk man.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I like the sounds of BR starts again.  :glasses:

Hopefully the tuning turns out good for those that still play the game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Bro you literally grind out stats and it's a shame that they ask you for the stupidest ones. You have all the stats from PL and such on your site?

Damage is the most useful stat, but they'll have to do some decent work educating the viewership on relativity - especially since there's currently no way to see how much damage is being dealt in real time and no consumer digestible info on how much damage each weapon does or how much damage a Spartan can take.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I honestly think if the spectator mode could display damage in real time in H6 it would go a long way in giving casters something to talk about especially in situations where a player is doing a ton of useless damage or showing how someone locking down p2 (or whatever) is putting a ton of pressure on the other team

• Upvote (+1) 8

Is there a VOD anywhere to watch last night's games? I'm only use to getting it on Twitch and they had some issues. And I'll have to miss NV stomp Optic for Kickball games tonight :(

I honestly think if the spectator mode could display damage in real time in H6 it would go a long way in giving casters something to talk about especially in situations where a player is doing a ton of useless damage or showing how someone locking down p2 (or whatever) is putting a ton of pressure on the other team

For live events we have this data in real time via prowler, but it would be handy for online broadcasts definitely. The main statistic I want from the next Halo title is 'Damage absorbed'. Oh and shots fired returning plz

• Upvote (+1) 7

they can tune these autos till they're blue in the face as long as they never get added in to the hcs settings again

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also re: BR starts - I'm thinking about it a bit and I'm not seeing any situation where it doesn't become either a longer TTK than the Magnum or remains the easier option. I guess on the positive side a longer scope and burst fire sort of indirectly nerfs the Sniper weapons a bit? Ehhhhh.

It really annoys me that they didn't tell us what they actually changed for these weapons, just that changes were made.

Its annoying but its to preserve the integrity of the testing.

What am I going to do with all of these Pistol and AR skins now?

Magnum skins would still apply to a loadout Gunfighter Magnum. It may not look as good as intended due to the different shape but it will still skin it.