CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thank you, retired Halo pro @@Batchford.

wait wait wait wait wait wait, batchfords green name has already been removed?

And yet @@Cratos still has his green name even though its been months since he was a pro?

I dont know how much cratos paid the mods of this site but this is absolutely rigged 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

wait wait wait wait wait wait, batchfords green name has already been removed?

And yet @@Cratos still has his green name even though its been months since he was a pro?

I dont know how much cratos paid the mods of this site but this is absolutely rigged 

We're awaiting funding from @@Cratos's backers to become the worlds first -and exclusive- esports betting site. Until this time @@Cratos will remain green as a gesture of good faith.

that was an interesting night on mixer. 

i really figured naventic would beat ronin and liquid surprised me by beating splyce. spartan played really well

• Upvote (+1) 1

If my understanding of our multiverse is correct, he is placing 2nd in an infinite number of Worlds.

On one of these earths the Suddoths have won more events than the Ogres

• Upvote (+1) 1

On one of these earths the Suddoths have won more events than the Ogres

There's a universe where the planet is called "Suddoth" and the twins have the last name "Earth".

• Upvote (+1) 9

We're in a universe where Trump is president so I guess anything is possible.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@ cod followers, how good is hukes potential NV WW2 squad?

top 2? top 4?

just curious, i can't wait see him to dominate

Slasher was the best on nv. Temp is like huke except he didnt come over to halo. His only negative quality is he gets a bit emotional and tilty. Classic wasnt the best on his team but was still really good.

The only question mark people have is how huke and temp play in botg but thats dumb because theyre gods and it doesnt matter. Plus it's far easier to go from jetpacks to botg than the reverse

Pro League created basically a page of posts tonight. That is depressing.

Twitch didnt work, and there are no rebroadcasts anywhere.

Waste of a night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tilts the shit out of me when the gif has the words of the quote but the character within it isn't saying the whole thing.

Glad I'm not the only one.

• Upvote (+1) 3

IfLwFUJ.png

here are the results from the open preseason whatever cup from yesterday

fyi str8 got to winners finals and forfeited their remaining matches

bracket hhttps://www.millennialesports.gg/tournaments/2498[/quote damn did @[member=Musa] get dropped

Lmfao ima lil late but yea can confirm, got dropped for Rammy
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Slasher was the best on nv. Temp is like huke except he didnt come over to halo. His only negative quality is he gets a bit emotional and tilty. Classic wasnt the best on his team but was still really good.

The only question mark people have is how huke and temp play in botg but thats dumb because theyre gods and it doesnt matter. Plus it's far easier to go from jetpacks to botg than the reverse

Twitch didnt work, and there are no rebroadcasts anywhere.

Waste of a night.

There is a VOD right here.

https://mixer.com/Halo?vod=7321124

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can't figure out how to access mixer vods in the app. Am I a moron?

It should have this button when you go to the channel:

5368809dcc.png

VOD link: https://mixer.com/halo?vod=7321124

mixer was pretty cool yesterday but the chat needs serious work, i had to restart my stream at least 10 times cause the chat glitched

Everything about mixer needs serious work, most of the time the stream either won't load or takes way too long to load, and the more viewers the more and worse issues we get.

Also, if you're on desktop watching and you make the window what Mixer considers "too small"(which it considers the size a window gets from snapping to the right or left on a 1080p monitor), it'll redirect you to the mobile site which doesn't have VoD's if you browse it on desktop.

In other words:

tenor.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

It should have this button when you go to the channel:

5368809dcc.png

Thanks. It literally wasn't showing up, for me for some reason. Closed the app and opened it back up and there it is.

Can't get it to show up in the browser at all.

So can you can only get to VODs if the person is offline?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Think we are doing things right here...

@@Wonderboy

Please do that on stream haha

The vanilla Destiny didn't keep my interest for a month. And I regrettably paid $60 for that. None of the dlc lasted me a month nor was any of it worth $20. The first 2 I'd say were worth $5 bucks maybe.

Maybe TTK was, but I didn't buy it- because I had already spent $100 on a game that I probably got $40 worth of content out of.

Spending $ to playing in the same areas over and over again, against the same enemies over an over again, isn't valuable content to me.

I waited until the whole Destiny collection came out for $45 and it was priced about right imo.

When did Batchford get 2nd at Worlds?  :kappa:

When did Cratos get second at worlds with proper settings and a double elimination bracket?

Do you guys think there's a universe where Halo 4 was a good game?

No

VOD link: https://mixer.com/halo?vod=7321124

mixer was pretty cool yesterday but the chat needs serious work, i had to restart my stream at least 10 times cause the chat glitched

as the chat glitched it kept knocking sound out of sync for me. and it really messed up through mobile browser since the page views and viewers counters  auto refreshed. twitch being down showed the importance of having an alternate streaming service but if the mixer channel screws up at a peak of 2k viewers, then it just isnt ready

• Upvote (+1) 1