CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Surely T2 isn't that naive to think Huke is sticking with Halo right? 

Or, it's exactly the opposite. He's high enough for some insider knowledge I would presume.

We only say things based on what we know, and (sadly) we know nothing of what's in store for 2018.

Still not looking at damage dealt and only looking at KD LOL casters even hype up fucking accuracy more than damage. Lets get some real analysts/casters please

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would be great if more devs actually made complete games these days. I miss when you would buy a game, no matter what genre, and there'd be enough to keep you going for a long time (compared to the longevity of games today).

And then instead of DLC you'd have expansions which were basically 2/3 the size of the original game.

What you dont like knowing more about the games dlc 6 months before release over whats included in the base game? Say it aint so

Still not looking at damage dealt and only looking at KD LOL casters even hype up fucking accuracy more than damage. Lets get some real analysts/casters please

I'd rather them hype up accuracy than that dumbass perfect kill stat they used to have as the largest statistic on each player's profile.  Because somehow that's the most important and relevant statistic to highlight.

The vanilla Destiny didn't keep my interest for a month. And I regrettably paid $60 for that. None of the dlc lasted me a month nor was any of it worth $20. The first 2 I'd say were worth $5 bucks maybe.

Maybe TTK was, but I didn't buy it- because I had already spent $100 on a game that I probably got $40 worth of content out of.

Spending $ to playing in the same areas over and over again, against the same enemies over an over again, isn't valuable content to me.

If you like grindy games try out warframe, its free. If its your type of game you'll get a decent amount of hours out of it before burnout.

I'd really like to see damage per death instead of total damage. Total damage doesn't mean much to me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd rather them hype up accuracy than that dumbass perfect kill stat they used to have as the largest statistic on each player's profile. Because somehow that's the most important and relevant statistic to highlight.

Perfect and acuuracy are the 2 stupidest stats to highlight. It should be damage and damage/death. Easily the most important stat to focus on.

Hey guys, what's crackin'? If there are HCS games going right now I would have no idea about them due to how relevant the Pro League has become.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'd really like to see damage per death instead of total damage. Total damage doesn't mean much to me.

Total damage shows playstyle more than anything. If they showed damage at the end of a game you could see who actually had map presence. Casters freak out when someone goes 13-2 even though that person could only have 500 damage. Meanwhile his teammate was actually the one shitting going 5-5-5 with 1500+ damage. It's easily the most important stat to look at.

The problem with damage/death to me is that total deaths really doesn't matter unless you play slayer. Total damage in an obj is more important than damage per death.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hey guys, what's crackin'? If there are HCS games going right now I would have no idea about them due to how relevant the Pro League has become.

Hey there big guy, this as an earnest response trying to convince you of how the Pro League is still good and how ESL is trying their best.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey there big guy, this as an earnest response trying to convince you of how the Pro League is still good and how ESL is trying their best.

Now that I have received this information, I desire to watch an HCS Pro League match. Could anybody direct me to any HCS Pro League streams that may or may not be currently live?

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you like grindy games try out warframe, its free. If its your type of game you'll get a decent amount of hours out of it before burnout.

I tried warframe for like 30 minutes when it first came to xbox and i couldn't figure out wtf was going on lol.

I hear that the game has done nothing but get better and gain players since then so i may give it another shot.

Twitch is working fine for me, im guessing it fixed after PL started and they just never loaded up the Twitch stream?

damn i did not expect that from liquid y3BS5u6.png. i hope they keep getting better

looks like twtich is back up and halo is not live there

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goes to twitch.tv > no Halo stream.

Goes to mixer > "Failed to load video"

Seems a pretty BAU ESL/343 affair.