CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hopefully someone listens to @@Vivi I really liked his idea on how to run the HCS

What if he suggested this and ESL let him go due to "creative differences"  :thinking:

@ cod followers, how good is hukes potential NV WW2 squad?

top 2? top 4?

just curious, i can't wait see him to dominate

top 2? top 4?

I'm sure more avid followers can give better insight (@@OGreenWall ?), but imo: a lot of great talent that is untested with boots on the ground in Huke and Temp. Slasher is really good, didn't have much success in Ghosts but has evolved over the years into a great player and I think he'll do well. Idk about Classic, he'll probably be fine. If they play as well as they did in jetpack games and can adapt to the botg playstyle, build chemistry, I could see them being a consistent top 3. If they can't adapt... rip 

• Upvote (+1) 2

top 2? top 4?

I would say top 4 for sure. Their ceiling is probly top 2. Rostermania has been a bit odd so far, most of the teams that have been challenging OG in the past couple of years have split. Its kinda hard to tell at this point but things are looking good for Huke and NV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would say top 4 for sure. Their ceiling is probly top 2. Rostermania has been a bit odd so far, most of the teams that have been challenging OG in the past couple of years have split. Its kinda hard to tell at this point but things are looking good for Huke and NV.

What doesnt help is the amount of former pros coming back finally for a BOTG game, I feel like the first two events for CoD will defintiely be close, if they get back to their former ways. Sharp coming back is hype.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Play Destiny for a month, run out of content. Get new DLC, play for another month(Other than House of Wolves). Rinse and repeat.

The vanilla Destiny didn't keep my interest for a month. And I regrettably paid $60 for that. None of the dlc lasted me a month nor was any of it worth $20. The first 2 I'd say were worth $5 bucks maybe.

Maybe TTK was, but I didn't buy it- because I had already spent $100 on a game that I probably got $40 worth of content out of.

Spending $ to playing in the same areas over and over again, against the same enemies over an over again, isn't valuable content to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What doesnt help is the amount of former pros coming back finally for a BOTG game, I feel like the first two events for CoD will defintiely be close, if they get back to their former ways. Sharp coming back is hype.

Ya i see where you're coming from but I think OG will win most of the early events. It will take some time for these newer teams to build up the chemistry OG already has. Not to mention OpTic might have the 4 best BOTG players in the game. Oh and theres this https://clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousBelovedMallardSaltBae

I think 4 to 6 pro teams should get together for a LAN prior to Denver to get the ultimate practice in. LETS HAVE A GOOD OLE TLN throwback guys!

For real though, TLN was just as exciting as the events themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 4

mixer is way better than twitch anyways

i'm glad all my friends can finally join me in mixer chat

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Mixer chat went to shit today. It's looking like the best days of Lxthul's Twitch chat.

• Upvote (+1) 1