CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would put my bet on Dastroyed getting replaced by Ace, i couldnt really see Dan working well on that team since ContrA and Ryan are there.

Nem is a super good player, and has hit a good stride on this team, he is a good slayer and ContrA plays a solid anchor, and they have Ryan to do good really obj work, Ace could fit well for a power weapon player imo

I don't see Ace leaving the Str8 org so quick. I wouldn't be surprised if T2 has him on a contract.

I threw out the remainder of my bread loaf this morning because it was stale. How will I have toast for breakfast now?

I threw out the remainder of my bread loaf this morning because it was stale. How will I have toast for breakfast now?

Sometimes we cannot have toast at breakfast for various reasons. If desired, you can substitute an alternative carbohydrate-rich food.

In the end, not being able to have bread for breakfast is not a major issue, and can be remedied.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sometimes we cannot have toast at breakfast for various reasons. If desired, you can substitute an alternative carbohydrate-rich food.

In the end, not being able to have bread for breakfast is not a major issue, and can be remedied.

I had a couple hash browns instead.

I had a couple hash browns instead.

I think it is a good reflection upon your mental health that you do not let a lack of your favorite breakfast carbohydrate impede your day.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think it is a good reflection upon your mental health that you do not let a lack of your favorite breakfast carbohydrate impede your day.

Thank you. Your support in this matter has really helped me through this carbohydrate crisis.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't know if anyone even cares, but I actually live near the Houston area (Missouri City) and it's been a rough few days. I haven't even had a chance to catch up with the forums until today. From all the tornado warnings all the way to the mandatory evacuation we had today, I'm drained. With all that being said, I would love to thank everyone here on beyond for keeping it positive with memes, conversations and just Halo in general. It's not over yet for me, but if anyone else here is from around this area, we will get through it.

Alief checking in. I'm fine because I'm in the center of my residential street, but the houses on the ends, lower and closer to the gutters, got a little water creeping into them and some of the cars down there probably got water over their engines. And bless those in other areas, one of my friends couldn't even see the hood of the SUVs in her apartment's parking lot, let alone the top of her sedan. Hope you and everyone else from the area is doing alright, those Missouri City tornado reports on the news weren't fun to see. It feels weird that I'm sitting dry here while <10 minutes drive away are areas with mandatory evacuations.

Stay safe and let's all get through this < 3 :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 6

If you dont have bread why not eat cake?

What if I told you, you can make clips on twitch mobile.

hGGJBnz.jpg

"On mobile" is coded language for I'm too lazy to fiddle around on my phone. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played against a smurf named rHaloTeamBeyond in Arena. I lost to TeamBeyond :( time to go back to reddit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played against a smurf named rHaloTeamBeyond in Arena. I lost to TeamBeyond :( time to go back to reddit.

Dont do that to yourself

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This all feels very scripted now...but I don't get the reference

Whilst you're there, send a request to unban @Moses_FPS

• Upvote (+1) 2