CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Say what you want but it's my bitching bringing down the team now :v

No fam, Dastroyed getting pooped on in every game is bringing your team down, your three play godly

• Downvote (-1) 1

I would put my bet on Dastroyed getting replaced by Ace, i couldnt really see Dan working well on that team since ContrA and Ryan are there.

Nem is a super good player, and has hit a good stride on this team, he is a good slayer and ContrA plays a solid anchor, and they have Ryan to do good really obj work, Ace could fit well for a power weapon player imo

Dastroyeds been competing at events for a year. He's still adjusting. High level Halo is not easy to just jump into. There are freaks who do amazing their first events but  that's usually because they've been playing with the best of the best for quite sometime. Dastroyed teamed with Galaxy, Leche and Shay his first LAN event. Ryanoob has had him under his wing for quite a while and he's getting frustrated at the speed at which this team is improving. If they stick it out through this rough patch and really focus up on improvement - I can see Dastroyed becoming the monster he truly is.. changes must be made but it doesn't always have to be a roster one.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This was a legendary cup, meaning people qualified for it. 8 from last week and 8 from Saturday. One team from last week disbanded therefore only 15 teams.

(No I have not read if someone else have answered this already)

Yup you're right I forgot

I think like 23 teams signed up for the open cup portion

• Downvote (-1) 1

I really think _________ is the problem and should be dropped. I feel VERY STRONGLY about this opinion and therefore in my mind, I am correct.

If __________ is dropped I feel VERY STRONGLY that said team will improve.

:walshy: 

I really think _________ is the problem with Halo/the HCS and should be fixed. I feel VERY STRONGLY about this opinion and therefore in my mind, I am correct.

If __________ is fixed I feel VERY STRONGLY that this game/scene will improve.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really think _________ is the problem with Halo/the HCS and should be fixed. I feel VERY STRONGLY about this opinion and therefore in my mind, I am correct.

If __________ is fixed I feel VERY STRONGLY that this game/scene will improve.

I really think TEAM BEYOND is the problem with Halo/the HCS and should be fixed. I feel VERY STRONGLY about this opinion and therefore in my mind, I am correct.

If THE COMMUNITY is fixed I feel VERY STRONGLY that this game/scene will improve.

• Upvote (+1) 5

hcs downtime edition

I really think _________ is the best fast food. I feel VERY STRONGLY about this opinion and therefore in my mind, I am correct.

If everyone tries__________ I feel VERY STRONGLY that their lives will improve.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and "I really think _________ is the problem and should be dropped. I feel VERY STRONGLY about this opinion and therefore in my mind, I am correct. If __________ is dropped I feel VERY STRONGLY that said team will improve." variations thread.

• Upvote (+1) 3

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and "I really think _________ is the problem and should be dropped. I feel VERY STRONGLY about this opinion and therefore in my mind, I am correct. If __________ is dropped I feel VERY STRONGLY that said team will improve." variations thread.

I regret upvoting this  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

This was a legendary cup, meaning people qualified for it. 8 from last week and 8 from Saturday. One team from last week disbanded therefore only 15 teams.

(No I have not read if someone else have answered this already)

edit 3: i'm an idiot, 17 teams signed up for the open bracket portion on saturday

https://www.gfinity.net/halo-5/cups/halo-world-championship/saturday-26th-august/teams

• Upvote (+1) 1