CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like Naventic has hit their ceiling. Wonder who's getting the boot during transfer period. Time to drop one of Dastroyed/Nem and get a real team.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Looks like Naventic has hit their ceiling. Wonder who's getting the boot during transfer period. Time to drop one of Dastroyed/Nem and get a real team.

Str8 has a great roster, Naventic perform much better on LAN and that's not how you do things when you want to succeed at this level. Remember what can happen on any given Sunday..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 has a great roster, Naventic perform much better on LAN and that's not how you do things when you want to succeed at this level. Remember what can happen on any given Sunday..

How did OS/Naventic finished last LAN ?

How did OS/Naventic finished last LAN ?

Top 12 I believe. But it's pretty clear they were only worried about making PL, they seemingly took the games after less seriously. 

Not to knock them at all, just saying. It was well-deserved.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Top 12 I believe. But it's pretty clear they were only worried about making PL, they seemingly took the games after less seriously.

Not to knock them at all, just saying. It was well-deserved.

They got reverse swept by era and they were into it based on periscope. It's pretty clear teams figured their pace out, and adapted. No one really played them before daytona. To go from one game from top3, to only getting top12 is a major disappointment

And lets not rewrite history. They were expected to beat both ronin and str8, especially since str8 was a mess with roster turmoil. Theres no pro league after denver so thqt was a miscalculation too.

Pretty clear to me nem and cntra have been playing the best, even though nems bitching constantly brings the team down

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I'm being honest I think Dastroyed is the weakest on that team and Ryanoob is really underrated at this point in H5's span. Contra has also gotten way better since on the team as well. Like, his shots always been good but now his communication and decision making is a lot better. I saw him make a pretty crazy flag run on Truth during 8s the other day.

That's what I like about them tbh. The chemistry is pretty good and they've stuck together so long they have become better individually in my eyes. I don't really agree with you saying he bitches. If you listen to their comms after the match it's pretty level-headed, calm stuff. Very little blaming and just about what they could do better as a whole.

If you wanna hear toxicity go listen to BabyJ after most games. Literally AM level mentality.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Here we go again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Teams are starting to scrim earlier and with time differences is adding the games over 2 days. Please go back to your nocturnal lifestyles :mj:  

• Upvote (+1) 4

Teams are starting to scrim earlier and with time differences is adding the games over 2 days. Please go back to your nocturnal lifestyles :mj:

Did you consider finding someone to help you with this?

Did you consider finding someone to help you with this?

Yeah I've definitely thought about it. But when this scenario happens I do most of the changes needed through the database which wouldn't be ideal for other users.

I'm in the middle of making these changes possible through the system though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I've definitely thought about it. But when this scenario happens I do most of the changes needed through the database which wouldn't be ideal for other users.

Best of luck with this, you deserve more than just our thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Could you write something to use the time of the first game to categorize as long as the following games all start within x hours of the first? It would still capture the real time but "group" by the time of the first game

15 eu teams signed up for the cup yesterday so i'd be okay with this

(not really but we seriously need to support LATAM, they are our biggest international region)

This was a legendary cup, meaning people qualified for it. 8 from last week and 8 from Saturday. One team from last week disbanded therefore only 15 teams.

(No I have not read if someone else have answered this already)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Could you write something to use the time of the first game to categorize as long as the following games all start within x hours of the first? It would still capture the real time but "group" by the time of the first game

Yeah something like that could be done but I'm feeling lazy atm  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you need any help let me know. I'd be glad to help out with whatever. I'm a programmer that started as a database admin so I have experience in both worlds. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why aren't you purple anymore though?

well

sounds good.

Probably because he had a good idea

EDIT: The Record Shall Reflect This km0ydrY.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

Has anyone seen this yet? Halo 'mixed reality' experiences confirmed. Not really sure what to think at this point.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ready-apos-halo-apos-vr-222900863.html

not sure what to think about the mixed reality (the minecraft build for hololens was amazing. something like that would be cool) but it's reassuring that halo will keep being pushed as a system seller. i'd hate to see it scrapped after how disappointing this trilogy (so far) has been

If I'm being honest I think Dastroyed is the weakest on that team and Ryanoob is really underrated at this point in H5's span. Contra has also gotten way better since on the team as well. Like, his shots always been good but now his communication and decision making is a lot better. I saw him make a pretty crazy flag run on Truth during 8s the other day.

That's what I like about them tbh. The chemistry is pretty good and they've stuck together so long they have become better individually in my eyes. I don't really agree with you saying he bitches. If you listen to their comms after the match it's pretty level-headed, calm stuff. Very little blaming and just about what they could do better as a whole.

If you wanna hear toxicity go listen to BabyJ after most games. Literally AM level mentality.

Agreed. I think what put them over pro teams like eg LG and Str8 in the past was their team chemistry. Everyone on that team has up n down games but if someone would HAVE to get dropped, I think it would be DasTroyed. He's the one that constantly makes "small" errors in games.

I would put my bet on Dastroyed getting replaced by Ace, i couldnt really see Dan working well on that team since ContrA and Ryan are there.

Nem is a super good player, and has hit a good stride on this team, he is a good slayer and ContrA plays a solid anchor, and they have Ryan to do good really obj work, Ace could fit well for a power weapon player imo