CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think you guys are too hard on 343.

Not hard enough, eye em o.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wednesday and Thursday this week, and then on break until September 20th.

ESL  :wutface:

yay for another transfer period 2 weeks after a transfer period ended

0Hc7W97.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

im fine with it being on PC as long as its using controllers.

Kind of defeats the point of playing on PC.

And how would you handle online ladders? Don't worry we trust you to use a controller!!

Improve the aiming and there is no need for PC.  PC could be great for community growth, but comp stays on console.

Ninja just shitting on 343 while streaming D2 haha.

H6 is do or die for them. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anybody that suggests that Halo competitive go to PC gets an auto-neg.

Stop it.

Nope.

Oh no, not a neg! Whatever will people with an opinion different from yours do?!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja just shitting on 343 while streaming D2 haha.

H6 is do or die for them. 

clip(s)

sounds good so long as ESL isn't involved  :salt:

Apologies, forgot to mention that the Majors would be presented by 343 (think a white label project, they could bring in MLG, Ncompass, MIllenial, etc, to run the event but it would be branded a 343 event). Minors would be presented by 343 or a Partner (UMG/UGC/Millenial/P5/MLG/ESL/etc)

• Upvote (+1) 9

sounds good.

Why aren't you purple anymore though?

I left ESL in April. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

snip

Honestly this format sounds really great. It is the right way to run a successful esports program. However I feel (as a separate point) that the choice of partner moving forward is just as, if not more, important than the format at this point. Frankly, I don't think I can stomach another season of ESL Halo. If 343 decide to partner with them again then sorry, but I'm well and truly out, because this farce has gone on too long. It's gonna take a complete change of operation (like with EU Halo) to get me invested again.

EDIT: this post was amended from the one quoted below to reflect the fact that @@Vivi is no longer affiliated with ESL, which I had not seen at the time of writing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh no, not a neg! Whatever will people with an opinion different from yours do?!

lol They will take all the negs!! ALL OF THEM!!!  Down with your fake internet points that don't have any bearing on your real life whatsoever!!!

Seriously though, some people have really fucked up relationships with rep. I probably shouldn't assume they don't give a shit, even though they shouldn't give a shit.

clip(s)

Couldn't was on mobile. 

I left ESL in April. 

You don't have those chains around you, good stuff. 

Is Eden TS the worst game type to ever be played for more than a year's worth of competitive Halo?

It's probably the only slayer where teams can really slow it down and change the pace. I know some people hate that sort of thing, but i love it. Watching it that is. Playing it is meh; some days i like it, some days i dont.

I always hate empire sh and regret ts though.

Vivi didn't say a single thing about ESL in that post.

Yeah, my bad, I didn't see that Vivi is no longer affiliated with ESL until just now (as he posted whilst I was writing mine). Apologies to @@Vivi

edit: I will amend my original post to reflect this.

• Upvote (+1) 4