CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It appears some orgs do believe there will be an esports scene for Destiny 2  :lxthul:

Comp Destiny? Holy shit that sounds terrible  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else find it crazy that people like contra and ace can still play H5 all night.

Insane willpower

So... Halo should have been live on twitch 1,5 hour ago. Still not live. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mixer is down, Twitch isn't streaming. Lovely.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Didnt @Moses_FPS say that they did tonight's matches last night?

nvm, were you talking about EU open?

I don't think many people are going to switch, if any. Just an educated guess.

As for me, if I had to, sure. I made a lot of connections when I switched the first time, but I have ZERO passion for CoD. Makes it difficult to be the best.

Do you think that there is potential for maybe a decent number competing in CoD while waiting for more Halo events or Halo 6?  Like lets say they announce there is one more lan before H6 and a long off season, and it lines up with competing in CoD.  Do you think pros will compete in CoD but not entirely switch

The only CoD game I enjoyed was Black Ops 2, but it never gave me "THAT" feeling. I grew up on Arena shooters, so I'm probably cursed to only seriously enjoy Arena shooters.

Then why are you still playing Halo :^)

• Upvote (+1) 7

Anyone else find it crazy that people like contra and ace can still play H5 all night.

Insane willpower

I assume most top players do and that they just don't stream it.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

So Ronin has got 13-0'd twice this week but I thought I seen someone say it was the third time?

The only CoD game I enjoyed was Black Ops 2, but it never gave me "THAT" feeling. I grew up on Arena shooters, so I'm probably cursed to only seriously enjoy Arena shooters.

Would you ever see yourself going to PC? 

For those who didn't watch the eu final tonight... You missed the best series of Halo I've had the pleasure of casting in my career

• Upvote (+1) 9

For those who didn't watch the eu final tonight... You missed the best series of Halo I've had the pleasure of casting in my career

EU Halo doesn't interest me in the least but.... if i had known you were casting it i would've watched.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Same. Recently played the WWII beta and gotta say that I've had more fun on Doom multiplayer. It's just not the same

• Upvote (+1) 1

Same. Recently played the WWII beta and gotta say that I've had more fun on Doom multiplayer. It's just not the same

Yeah. Modern military shooters just don't do it for me. I love that classic feeling of real run AND gun gameplay not run OR gun gameplay. I just can't enjoy gameplay where I have to stop and aim down the sights just to shoot at my opponent. The only other shooter I really play besides Halo is OW despite some of the more annoying characters and the ridiculous ults simply because it allows me to shoot, strafe, and jump all at the same time. Just pure, unadulterated FPS goodness. KISS... keep it simple stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 2