CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think anyone takes the Dr seriously. Especially the competitive crowd.

Not the point. Watch his gameplay and my god every other encounter is terrible hit detection/connection - all I'm pointing out. 

Or, a Hero-based Shooter :/

Not after Battleborn and Lawbreakers. Those two were complete disasters.  343 may be stubborn but they're not stupid. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Not after Battleborn and Lawbreakers. Those two were complete disasters.  343 may be stubborn but they're not stupid. 

I'd hope they aren't crazy enough to try and climb into a space that Blizzard is dominating right now. They can't handle that kind of competition because they're just way too slow to react to anything if nothing else. OW will just plan big content patches/weekend events around everything 343 released and tried to do and would just smother them like they do to everyone else they're in competition with. I really just can't understand why they haven't just stuck to what they've been given and at least try to do well in that space rather before trying to switch everything up. I feel like they need to find real success within the Halo fan base before they do something crazy

I'd hope they aren't crazy enough to try and climb into a space that Blizzard is dominating right now. They can't handle that kind of competition because they're just way too slow to react to anything if nothing else. I really just can't understand why they haven't just stuck to what they've been given and at least try to do well in that space rather before trying to switch everything up. I feel like they need to find real success within the Halo fan base before they do something crazy

Halo 4 and 5 wasn't considered crazy? :wutface:

Not the point. Watch his gameplay and my god every other encounter is terrible hit detection/connection - all I'm pointing out.

It's a beta and has better aiming than h5

• Downvote (-1) 1

It was and that's the point lol I don't know why they do it

I'm either reading too many Ori posts or it just went way over my head.

Maybe both.

I'm either reading too many Ori posts or it just went way over my head.

Maybe both.

I could've been more clear for sure. I feel like 343 came into the Halo franchise in a position where they first needed to prove they can create a Halo game that people want to play and instead they've just been making games that are attempts to revolutionize the way Halo works and getting really poor responses the entire time from the fan base Halo has. I can't really understand why they don't step back and create something well within traditional Halo all the way around with new maps, graphics, maybe a few game modes once they've already put in everything that we traditionally have and then figure out where to go. Its like they just decided basic Halo couldn't possibly work and moved on without trying it even though the last functional Halo that fit that theme was the most successful in the series

too bad there is no relegation in denver b/c id' love to see that str8 team work their way into pro league.

Id rather them just be Top team in a newly announced pro circuit

• Upvote (+1) 2

Faccento dropped from Rise over in CoD. Snipedown going over means the start of a few I reckon other than just Huke and Cratos.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Halo guys transitioning over to Call of Duty, even if it's only for the year because Halo 5 is stale and sucks and WW2 looks like it's going to be really good competitively. Snip3down has competed in CoD before as has Snakebite and I think Pistola. If bigger names/better pros leave, I could see the competitive scene dying for at the least, the remainder of the H5 lifecycle. Also, just another personal opinion, I think Cratos is going to be a complete non-factor in CoD.

It appears some orgs do believe there will be an esports scene for Destiny 2  :lxthul:

lCkYfKC.jpg

I'm not surprised by this. Esports are the next thing, and for every new game that comes out that is even remotely viable/has a big-time population, expect to see a competitive version of it. 

It appears some orgs do believe there will be an esports scene for Destiny 2  :lxthul:

lCkYfKC.jpg

lul before the game is even out signing players.

Hopefully the competitive scene is on PC.

Who am I kidding, Sony will pay huge money so it will be on PS4. And then we have to watch shitty 30fps gameplay.  

Halo's Esport scene should be on PC going forward, and Destiny should be aswell. For CoD it is too late

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

NV stayed with Ola and I after we didn't make worlds, and gave us a pay raise so we could have more pull for players to get back into the top 3.

This "That whole team is fucked if Huke leaves" narrative has gotta stop, shit is so annoying.

Who could replace Huke? What if more pros decide to go to COD, would you jump?

It appears some orgs do believe there will be an esports scene for Destiny 2 :lxthul:

lCkYfKC.jpg

Dude there’s no private matches at launch. Why lmao
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think many people are going to switch, if any. Just an educated guess.

As for me, if I had to, sure. I made a lot of connections when I switched the first time, but I have ZERO passion for CoD. Makes it difficult to be the best.

Do you think that would change if WW2 turns out to be a lot better than recent titles or is it just CoD in general that you don't have a passion for? I can totally understand just not feeling CoD the same way though. I've enjoyed some of their better games but it was never the same as Halo passion wise