CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can see NV pulling out of halo w/o Huke tbh.

Not if snipedown and ola stay. the name power alone should keep nv around and depending on the pick up, there shouldn't be much if any drop off

Not if the 2018 plans for Halo are half decent.

Leaked img of 2018 hcs worlds, ran by esl

Screenshot_2017-08-16-06-45-14.png

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

too bad there is no relegation in denver b/c id' love to see that str8 team work their way into pro league. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

CEO of Money Matches just bet $75k on McGregor lmao

if he actually made the bet, do you think he'll have enough money to launch his site that he was totally gonna launch last month?

also i didnt realize that one of the top partners was alg

TWemlkn.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

if he actually made the bet, do you think he'll have enough money to launch his site that he was totally gonna launch last month?

TWemlkn.png

I'd imagine a bet like that would have to be reviewed by the traders as well, so definitely didn't happen

TWemlkn.png

old news. old logo. probably from the time when MM was with ALG.

ALG hasn't been with MM since February.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14817-halo-world-championship-2017-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-896?do=findComment&comment=910716

MoneyMatches still faking bets and giveaways for publicity for a website that doesn't exist?

Shocking.

• Upvote (+1) 4

COD is on 1-year cycles, so every year you have hope. With 3 year cycles in Halo and them already announcing Halo 6 will be based on Halo 5's mechanics, we know it's at least 4 years away before it goes back to roots (if it does). Where's the hope in that?

The thing about 343 is you can't believe anything they say because they lie all the time, about everything.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What did the cod folks do differently? As far as i can tell they play the most recent game, even if the mechanics are shitty... just like the halo community.

"Our fans have spoken loud and clear. Halo is at it's best when we aren't chasing industry trends. With that in mind, unlike everyone else, we will NOT be going back to our roots. Instead we will buck that trend and continue our current trajectory. We couldn't be happier to pick this time to finally start listening to feedback.

-Bonnie Ross

The COD community never shut up about hating advanced movement and futuristic settings.

Wasnt the AW announcement trailer the most disliked video in the history of YouTube?

Here on the competitive halo forum we have people saying Sprint is not an issue. We're done.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

The COD community never shut up about hating advanced movement and futuristic settings.

Wasnt the AW announcement trailer the most disliked video in the history of YouTube?

Here on the competitive halo forum we have people saying Sprint is not an issue. We're done.

I was checking out r/halo a lot lately (reddit for the internet illiterate). And it looks like a an almost 50/50 split on classic halo and modern halo. If there's a post criticising 343i or Sprint or something half of the replies will be defending Sprint saying they prefer the new games. Halo fans dig their own graves.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Faccento dropped from Rise over in CoD. Snipedown going over means the start of a few I reckon other than just Huke and Cratos.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You do realize that cod has always had sprint right? Even ww2. Large maps need fast movement. Either you're gonna have your character zooming around the map at 130% base speed which would most likely be a clusterfuck or you give the option to drop your gun for increased movement.

Take out thrusters and spartan charge and i think you see better movement. There is a risk for greater speed to catch a flag or claim a weapon since you dont have spartan charge or the ability to lurch at a 90° angle

How do you literally know nothing about the Sprint debate? Do you never leave this thread? Is h5 your first halo game?

Sprint isn't an issue in a game like COD. COD isnt an acrobatic game. It has movement bloom. It has movement restricting ADS. Sprint fits in with the rest of the game. Map traversal and combat were never blended. Kill times are also very short so you don't have to drop out of Sprint for long in order to kill someone. Instant sprint is a mechanic that was designed for games like COD.

Halo isn't COD. The game is acrobatic. The game doesnt have movement bloom or any sort of mechanic that limits your ability to move while shooting. Except for Sprint. Sprint separates your ability to effectively traverse a map while engaging in combat. It sticks out like a sore thumb because all the other mechanics are actively trying to merge movement and combat.

All of this has been detailed ad nauseam for nearly a decade. I understand why people are sick of talking about it but people like you and moses exist in ignorance because people have stopped constantly detailing why it's so bad.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbBjFHqBIsQ

Surprised no one has posted this. I know what he does is 99 percent hyperbole but the hit markers and the instant melts brought back a flood of memories of when I played COD all lot and they were not good memories.

I don't think anyone takes the Dr seriously. Especially the competitive crowd.

It was the IW trailer but they're all the same shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish Microsoft had two developers for Halo. Take a page from COD. Because the halo crowd is definitely split from classic halo to these new Named halos. No matter what side of the debate you are on, no one will ever be satisfied with future Halo games because the franchise has branched off in too many directions and fucked itself.

All of this has been detailed ad nauseam for nearly a decade. I understand why people are sick of talking about it but people like you and moses exist in ignorance because people have stopped constantly detailing why it's so bad.

i've forgotten more about halo than you'll ever know, stop mentioning me in your posts ffs

sprint being bad is day 1 shit

• Upvote (+1) 8

Do You really think the competitve community has stopped complaining about sprint?

Or are you just equating a handful of posts in this tread with the totality of competitive dialog?

There aren't enough halo fans left to make a YouTube ad most hated. There's no better feedback than not buying or playing the game.