CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There is no rumor. It's temp, huke, slasher for sure. Apathy is looking like the 4th

wtf man, is Huke even playing out proleague then?  I guess WW2 doesn't release until November but he may want to start grinding some sort of boots-on-the-ground CoD again in the interim

OpTic played lights-out tonight. 13-0 vs LG.

Frosty was making some great plays

i really think that team was better with ninja. give him a halo worth grinding and he would be at home on a top 4 team

• Upvote (+1) 1

wtf man, is Huke even playing out proleague then? I guess WW2 doesn't release until November but he may want to start grinding some sort of boots-on-the-ground CoD again in the interim

Yeah he definitely is. He'll have early access and the same amount of grind time as anybody else. A few hours a week between now and then and he'll be fine. Halo is a different animal for sure but it's not like he was just taking the last couple of years off. No reason to leave early.

Lol no he didn't, bet doesn't go through until you click review bet.

that's somehow even more pathetic, that he would make it up for retweets lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

The store at the Westfarms Mall. I thought i was going to the doubles event but am not sure i will be able to now :(

Yoo I swear I'm not 6' 7 and fully tatted let's get all these halo players some competition I'm like champ 1 in heart and oynx in placing. You know anyone else going to this thing?

that's somehow even more pathetic, that he would make it up for retweets lol

He even cropped the picture so it doesn't show his account balance lol

I honestly don't understand why people think Coke is better than Pepsi.

I do not find this joke funny.

Dr. Pepper top 1th

Coke 2

Pepsi can suck an egg

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yoo I swear I'm not 6' 7 and fully tatted let's get all these halo player some competition I'm like champ 1 in heart and oynx in placing. You know anyone else going to this thing?

No unfortunately. I neglected to get tags cuz my wife came with our 3 year old and he was having a meltdown so I had to get out of there quick once I lost. I'm like a plat 5 so I might be a bit of an anchor lol.

I do not find this joke funny.

Dr. Pepper top 1th

Coke 2

Pepsi can suck an egg

Dr Pepper is my favorite drink also. But if you're going to seriously tell me you think Coke is better than Pepsi, we're going to take it to PMs.

Coke > Pepsi is more of a meme these days.

Dr Pepper is my favorite drink also. But if you're going to seriously tell me you think Coke is better than Pepsi, we're going to take it to PMs.

Coke > Pepsi is more of a meme these days.

Agreed. Pepsi clearly >>> than Coke. Can Coke quell this civil and social unrest that's been brewing for the last few hundred years? No? Well, Pepsi can. Easily:

kendall-jenner-pepsi-commercial.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

That means Slasher, Huke, TJ Haly, and Temp holy shit that team is gonna be scary.

The rumor was Classic. So if its not apathy, it will probably be him
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Who do you guys think NV Halo will pick up/poach with Huke seemingly leaving? Or do you think Huke will play both?

Saiyan, Stellur or Eco. I don't think it's allowed to play in both.

Agreed. Pepsi clearly >>> than Coke. Can Coke quell this civil and social unrest that's been brewing for the last few hundred years? No? Well, Pepsi can. Easily:

Lx0rTqV.png

D30UMMW.jpg

7Yhv4M1.jpg

aVBZydp.jpg

You smooth SOB.

YUjACfF.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'll take a proper reticule tracking fix before new features or controls.

As if that wasn't the first item on the agenda  :laughing:

Why would anyone go out of their way to unfollow infinity? He provides a shit tonne of constructive feedback

Appreciate the love, gentlemen.

I guess I have "retired"? Can I at least keep the green name  :kappa:

Main reasoning is that over 2 years, little change has been made. With talks at 343 in person as well, I feel that Halo will be going down this road of advanced movement and "Spartan-like" gameplay, which I strongly disagree with. It's time for a change, and that is stepping away from this franchise for the foreseeable future. 

The "dropford" meme didn't really affect this decision, however to get dropped from several teams where you felt you had the chance to really improve is really disheartening and just made me feel like I was constantly wasting my time.

I won't be competing in WW2 or any other FPS games or games in general. Gonna focus on myself for the time being.

Thank you for all the support on this site during my time posting as a shitposter and shitplayer. Appreciate it.

Best of luck in the future, Batch.

When people are STILL responding to Oriiii

MuuOSMZ.gif

99% sure he's Cooper

Halo 6 is make or break for the series' future in eSports.

Same was said for Halo 5. They missed their shot, in my opinion.

343's Halo games have been built around the current trend in the FPS genre at the time of their release. 

H4 2012 - Loadouts (Pretty much every single FPS tried to copy COD's formula around this time)

H5 2015 - Enhanced Movement (Titanfall, Evolve, SW: Battlefront, Destiny, COD: AW)

H6 2018/2019? - Going back to the roots? (Battlefield 1, Gears of War 4, COD: WW2)

Or, a Hero-based Shooter :/

Why would anyone go out of their way to unfollow infinity? He provides a shit tonne of constructive feedback

Probably the best at providing constructive, quality feedback and stays neutral/plays devils advocate through it all. I think hes even given up bothering. Dont blame him.

Whats funny is the drastic change between certain users towards 343 over the past couple years. Users who used to defend 343 constantly and see them doing no wrong to heavily criticizing them now. Has to be a reason, should speak volumes and raise eyebrows, but doesn't.

To answer your question, its because they dont care and arent interested in feedback an improving. Its just lip service to keep appearances. When presented with a hint of criticism they cover their ears, close their eyes and mumble to themselves that they're good boys and doing a good job, repeatedly.

How do i get in on the xbox ww2 beta?

Preorder, snag a code from one of the giveaways, have Comcast or wait for it to go public

Who do you guys think NV Halo will pick up/poach with Huke seemingly leaving? Or do you think Huke will play both?

I can see NV pulling out of halo w/o Huke tbh.

I can see NV pulling out of halo w/o Huke tbh.

Not if the 2018 plans for Halo are half decent.