CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You're welcome to everybody on page 1.  Free upvotes for you all without reading your posts so i hope you didn't say anything stupid like, "I think EG will practice this season"  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

New thread hype! Don't forget to set up your new "jump to latest" tab! 

@@Craneteam - yes, you're right, he couldn't have reset :pensive: 

• Upvote (+1) 4

New thread hype! Don't forget to set up your new "jump to latest" tab! 

@@Craneteam - yes, you're right, he couldn't have reset :pensive: 

yeah i rewatched that play a dozen times.  He made the best play he could I think.

I would have LOVED for optic to have won that game and pushed it to a 7 game series, but that single game was fucking amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So could DHATL be compared to '06 Nats? Pretty much the young boys taking down the god squad in both events

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah i rewatched that play a dozen times.  He made the best play he could I think.

I would have LOVED for optic to have won that game and pushed it to a 7 game series, but that single game was fucking amazing.

that game was truly the best it could have been. probably the best example of what it means to play at such a high level

• Upvote (+1) 2

The flag grab at the end (the one where Renegade thought they won) reminded me of something Liquid did against nV (or maybe the other way around) a few events ago. If OpTic got a flag cap from that it would've been fucking insanity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the only thing to have made it better was to have been able to hear the crowd. that wouldve set it over the top

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait for the season opening land with a subpar TO being announced 2 weeks before the event!

they said pro league starts 23rd August iirc. So we won't get to see if they actually learnt from this event until Denver

The flag grab at the end (the one where Renegade thought they won) reminded me of something Liquid did against nV (or maybe the other way around) a few events ago. If OpTic got a flag cap from that it would've been fucking insanity.

I'm so incredibly glad that didn't cost them the game. I would have been so sad for Renegade. 

That said, I have no idea how Optic even managed to clutch melt whoever it was soaring for the cap. That was insane.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder if T2 is in his cell eating "nerds" or trying to come up with a plan to buy out OS

• Upvote (+1) 1

As is tradition:

Oh! OpTic has lost

How did this happen to them?

Please elaborate.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I love the new thread smell. It's a refreshing mix of toxicity and anguish.

Splyce looked amazing. Relentless slaying power + strategic cohesion... i think they are here to stay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I go to my first event. Bring a giant bubu-face. Splyce wins their first event.

Either I need to keep going to events and bringing the bubu face, or I need to retire forever and get out on top.

• Upvote (+1) 7

OpTic peaked, time to replace Frosty with Shotzzy. The best posible move

LOL and Shotzzy would leave Splyce because......????

The solution for Optic isn't to replace anybody.  Its to get better.

Sure, they lost the last 2 lan events but this one they dominated everybody except Splyce. They only players I could see improving their team are from Splyce, and thats not about to happen so put that out of your mind.  Last time they lost they came in an incredibly close second while snakebite was sticken with Cholera to an Envy team that was playing out of their minds.

I don't think that Optic is the best team anymore, i think splyce beat them bad enough to take that crown, but they are still a close second.  There are no realistic roster changes that could improve that team, so outworking everybody else is their best option.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1