CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Same i used to watch this all the time but now it's just i don't even care for it. It's not entertaining watching this game.

I watch so many and now that I write about CS:GO not Halo it lost a lot of luster. I still enjoy LAN but idk Halo 5 is weird. 

I watch so many and now that I write about CS:GO not Halo it lost a lot of luster. I still enjoy LAN but idk Halo 5 is weird. 

Same boat.

Haven't written a Halo article since Atlanta. Might even switch to R6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LoL is in summer finals and dota majors start up again in october. Overwatch contenders is back and the world cup finishes at blizzcon. And OWL starts this year too. Ive found new games to follow in the downtime halo provided. It was a massive mistake by 343 to not have some sort of preseason lan nad to have a season dominated by downtime and uncertainty about the future. Plus having these games start at 730 est is an odd choice. I wish halo were my #1 game to follow but for all the potential it has, the opportunity is being wasted by those running the league. There is no passion behind it

Same boat.

Haven't written a Halo article since Atlanta. Might even switch to R6.

Oh God what goes on in R6? 

I figured you go to Rocket League, CoD, or CS:GO not R6. 

R6 I support being an esport but the orgs aren't there and idk it feels like it occupies a niche that doesn't need to exist because of CS:GO. 

LoL is in summer finals and dota majors start up again in october. Overwatch contenders is back and the world cup finishes at blizzcon. And OWL starts this year too. Ive found new games to follow in the downtime halo provided. It was a massive mistake by 343 to not have some sort of preseason lan nad to have a season dominated by downtime and uncertainty about the future. Plus having these games start at 730 est is an odd choice. I wish halo were my #1 game to follow but for all the potential it has, the opportunity is being wasted by those running the league. There is no passion behind it

Active Posts: 3,355

But Halo is not your #1 game to follow?

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Learn what? To support decision that I don't like because a hivemind will neg me?

It's funny that you guys bash Reddit halo because you act the exact same way. You just hold different opinions.

Conform or gtfo

As far as I can tell cyren had told me it's ok to voice displeasure about the decisions TB makes. You just can't make petty, personal jabs at admins. Which I did not. So I'm not sure what you're upset about.

u need a damn girlfriend, or a hug

OG vs Splyce peaked at only 5200 viewers

HCS pro league is officially dead

Thanks exclusively to ESL and 343.

OG vs Splyce peaked at only 5200 viewers

HCS pro league is officially dead

Only thing everyone has left to look forward to is Denver, and after that is uncertainty. Or CoD  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks exclusively to ESL and 343.

Only thing everyone has left to look forward to is Denver, and after that is uncertainty. Or CoD  :kappa:

if we survived h4 we will survive this

buts it's gonna be a bumpy road until next November  :(

(unless we get some awesome 2018 HCS news)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone slide into a brothers DMs and hook me up with a Ww2 beta code. My Amazon pre-order hasn't sent an email yet.

Active Posts: 3,355

But Halo is not your #1 game to follow?

:wutface:

Not anymore. Just like youre here to neg people who bash h5 and you're too lazy to make a twitter, im here because i like this community, im waiting on the coming updates, and honestly i havent found another site like beyond for those games, and i just like the memes. Feel free to check the last time i played this game though
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Someone slide into a brothers DMs and hook me up with a Ww2 beta code. My Amazon pre-order hasn't sent an email yet.

If its for xbox, the beta doesnt start till September 1

UPDATE!!!

Today was the big day for my mom. Early this morning my mom was taken into her first surgery to get her abdomen closed up. After 5 hours the surgery was finally done. The surgeon said it was successful and was surprised on how everything looked great. There was no bleeding, and everything was clean for him to close her all the way up. She has a wound vac on her as a precautionary measure so she won't develop an infection. Not to long after that she was taken into her second surgery where they did a catheterization to find where the internal bleeding was occurring and stop it. Only a handful of these surgeries were performed because of how rare her condition was, and after another five hours, IT WAS A SUCCESS!

Finally, After 5 days of hell, 14 units of blood, 2 blood transfusions, 3 surgeries, and after 2 surgeons told us that she was going to die. My mom came out on top! She is currently now getting her vitals taken and getting a chest xray done due to her oxygen level dipping, but they believe that's from 5 days of laying in a bed and possible fluid in her lungs from the breathing machine. My mother can finally just rest, and let the healing process begin.

Once again, Thank you guys for all your love, support, and prayers for my mom and our family. I'm still going to pray that this healing process is easy, and I cannot wait to see my mom again! 

Awesome, told you to hold hope :) What was the condition with your mom? And also hope that her O sat levels go back up. Having fluid in the lungs can lead to ARDS but I doubt that will happen.

Nonetheless, keep us posted. 

You must feel great. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

OS Should pick up ace and drop Dastroyed, hes just not the caliber that team needs, and ace can provide some solid slaying power.

Also, EG needs to learn from last night, they dont need to roster change, they can really gain a lot from sticking together

TB has already tried running tournaments to showcase different settings. It got us nowhere.

Now you think a TB tourney will change a core gameplay mechanic?

Excuse me for being rude and calling bullshit.

As far as I know the only alt settings event TB ran was a no radar event.

Radar functionality was later changed in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

As far as I know the only alt settings event TB ran was a no radar event.

Radar functionality was later changed in the game. for a single game-mode only after months of outcry from Pros and fans unaffiliated with TB and it was separated from the Team Arena playlist instead of just updating it appropriately.

Fixed that for you.  Really looks like TB was the primary reason for the change doesn't it?

STOP RESPONDING TO ORIIII.

I can't...

Its a compulsion....

I'm not compulsive IRL, but when it comes to responding to stupidity on the internet i can't help myself.

Help me

• Upvote (+1) 2