CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When did EG become the clutchest team in the Pro League?!?!   :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LG really loves to slow down in slayers and nerd it out, the top 4 teams would destroy them if they tried that on them. E.G. struggles to take advantage of the other teams mistakes sometimes it seems.

I'm almost quitting watching the pro league, I'm watching while I play something on xbox, but we have some awesome games worth watching from time to time. Awesome game five from EG x LG.

inb4 EG completely overreacts and makes a roster change after next week  :mj:

If that roster change involves Ace that'd be fine with me. RoyBox, Tapping, and Ace would be a nice team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just visioned how epic it would be if @@Clap , Sundance, and Puckett all walk on stage at Dreamhack after the tournament and announce MLG is taking over the Halo Championship Series. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just visioned how epic it would be if @@Clap , Sundance, and Puckett all walk on stage at Dreamhack after the tournament and announce MLG is taking over the Halo Championship Series. 

Somehow I don't think ESL would pay for that to happen.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Saw a lot of bad, unnecessary challenges from Roy in that game 5. Not sure why they took a 2 kill lead with a minute left, and Josbe pushed mid bridge with sniper, which lead to a Trippey triple kill.

Ok, how does one get warning points anyway? just whenever a post of yours gets reported? how long do they last?

I appreciate the response

Don't have access to Multi-Quote while I'm using phone at work, and then I got busy...

Explained the first part in response to spierce, but to your last question:

As far as I know, Warning Points last forever.  I believe Site Administrators can directly modify your warning point count, but I'm not certain on this.

Don't have access to Multi-Quote while I'm using phone at work, and then I got busy...

Explained the first part in response to spierce, but to your last question:

As far as I know, Warning Points last forever.  I believe Site Administrators can directly modify your warning point count, but I'm not certain on this.

As someone who has accumulated his share of warning points, I can tell you that I've been informed that they do have the ability to adjust warning point values, but they are unable to remove the shame.

• Upvote (+1) 9

More pros and fans leaving and moving on the better probably. As long as 343 is at the helm i doubt halo will ever be anything more than what it is right now. A shell of its former self.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Saw a lot of bad, unnecessary challenges from Roy in that game 5. Not sure why they took a 2 kill lead with a minute left, and Josbe pushed mid bridge with sniper, which lead to a Trippey triple kill.

I'm extremely disappointed with Roy's decision making lately, I don't know what happened to his Halo sense. Also yeah, that Josbe push was baddd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How many warning points until your banned?

100 I believe, it's really a case by case basis but when you get up to 4-5 bans it becomes something we discuss as a staff.

Honestly, is it even worth it to even follow anymore?? No major sponsors follow it to a serious extent other than the prize pool. Players feel like it's a chore to play the game now, No KOTH, no Oddball, No extraction, and no fun gametypes in general. Strongholds is a garbage gametype on the small maps they try to force play.and it doesn't really show who's the better team. Most of strongholds is lobbing nades in middle hopping it generates to a kill. Like everything is wrong with this game. 

I hope 343 actually listens to the community needs in the next game because they royally fucked up this one. It took them 2 years to even try to reevaluate their decisions. Halo is a AAA game franchise but it takes community feedback and development intuition for it to prosper. You had a solid game of Halo 5 at first but you waited to late to listen to the community which killed it. 343 ignored the input for the longest time. Hopefully Halo 6 after you're 3rd attempt you would actually listen to the community and not demise again like you've been doing,

Edit: Actually i don't even think 343 can build out of the ditch they dug from MCC and halo 5. It'll take some serious pro input and massive testing with them to output a game the community would actually want.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I used to be a huge fan of Pro league and remember watching every night, obsessing over my fantasy team, and RTing matches but now I didn't even watch a match tonight. 

Shame what good things become. 

Same i used to watch this all the time but now it's just i don't even care for it. It's not entertaining watching this game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If that roster change involves Ace that'd be fine with me. RoyBox, Tapping, and Ace would be a nice team.

I thought falcated was one if their better players though. Honestly there's lots of improvement from Tapping to come, seems a bit if a loose cannon at times, Roy's mistakes look bad for a veteran.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

100 I believe, it's really a case by case basis but when you get up to 4-5 bans it becomes something we discuss as a staff.

Wow I still have a lot of potential.

• Upvote (+1) 1