CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

UPDATE!!!

Today was the big day for my mom. Early this morning my mom was taken into her first surgery to get her abdomen closed up. After 5 hours the surgery was finally done. The surgeon said it was successful and was surprised on how everything looked great. There was no bleeding, and everything was clean for him to close her all the way up. She has a wound vac on her as a precautionary measure so she won't develop an infection. Not to long after that she was taken into her second surgery where they did a catheterization to find where the internal bleeding was occurring and stop it. Only a handful of these surgeries were performed because of how rare her condition was, and after another five hours, IT WAS A SUCCESS!

Finally, After 5 days of hell, 14 units of blood, 2 blood transfusions, 3 surgeries, and after 2 surgeons told us that she was going to die. My mom came out on top! She is currently now getting her vitals taken and getting a chest xray done due to her oxygen level dipping, but they believe that's from 5 days of laying in a bed and possible fluid in her lungs from the breathing machine. My mother can finally just rest, and let the healing process begin.

Once again, Thank you guys for all your love, support, and prayers for my mom and our family. I'm still going to pray that this healing process is easy, and I cannot wait to see my mom again! 

:prayers:  :fire:

Great news, stay strong buddy, the storm has passed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd make fun of online Halo here for causing delays but online is more reliable than the LAN events really.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't think Pro League has ever been more interesting than during the Stellur-Cratos drama.

It was all downhill from there. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy fuck

You just don't learn

Learn what? To support decision that I don't like because a hivemind will neg me?

It's funny that you guys bash Reddit halo because you act the exact same way. You just hold different opinions.

Conform or gtfo

As far as I can tell cyren had told me it's ok to voice displeasure about the decisions TB makes. You just can't make petty, personal jabs at admins. Which I did not. So I'm not sure what you're upset about.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Learn what? To support decision that I don't like because a hivemind will neg me?

It's funny that you guys bash Reddit halo because you act the exact same way. You just hold different opinions.

Conform or gtfo

As far as I can tell cyren had told me it's ok to voice displeasure about the decisions TB makes. You just can't make petty, personal jabs at admins. Which I did not. So I'm not sure what you're upset about.

TB has already tried running tournaments to showcase different settings. It got us nowhere.

Now you think a TB tourney will change a core gameplay mechanic?

Excuse me for being rude and calling bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Conform or gtfo

No its the fact that you have people here who could and probably would give you a platform to try the settings you'd like but you won't stop acting so petty about it

• Upvote (+1) 2

Conform or gtfo

2edgy4me
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Thank God

The more popular cod ww2 is the higher the chance 344 finally realises making an actual halo game with halo gameplay is the way to go.

Maybe we can actually avoid Halo 6- Heroes

Accidental mobile neg, I'll fix it.Edit: plus repped your next post.

And TB events will still use default settings.

Smh

Which settings have you been using in the events that you hold on a monthly basis for the Halo community?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TB has already tried running tournaments to showcase different settings. It got us nowhere.

Now you think a TB tourney will change a core gameplay mechanic?

Excuse me for being rude and calling bullshit.

I disagree. TB ran the no radar invitational showcase thing and not long after we got the change in the radar. Not the ideal change but it was something. That said, I don't see 343 taking sprint/abilities out of competitive. I do think it would be cool to do a classic settings (or whatever they're called) tournament/showcase, but I also don't think TB are killing Halo by not doing so.

We aren't running 4's tournament right now,  not sure why we are being mentioned in that regard - but hey are no tourneys are still more than Ori's.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1