CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

-NavG123

I'll be honest, I clicked "Quote" on this post, but now that I'm here expecting myself to write something, I don't know what to say.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Holy shit @@NavG123

I had only upvoted the obvious one.  I am sorry.

I have failed you.

But i am loyal, and wont quit the forum.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Homie you can't just group both obj modes together and call that "obj" and then compare it to slayer. Slayer is played more than either CTF of SH depending on the series. That's not good at all. Yes we only have 3 gametypes but how in the fuck do you actually think that playing more slayer than either of those gametypes makes the game "less stale"? That legitimately makes no sense. Slayer takes te least skill out of the 3 gametypes and pros do not enjoy playing it. It's not good in H5 and should 100000000% be played less than every other gametype. Come on now.

Yes i can? You complain theres more slayer than obj games, when that isnt true. You cant separate obj game modes on their own. If you do, you might as well say there always should be more flag games than sh. Strongholds gets just as snowbally as slayer does.

There are 6 slayer maps. That adds more variety than seeing the same 7 obj games. Two of which are boring or horrendously annoying (fathom and empire). Under your plan we would see 4 obj maps each 5 game series, then 6 every best of 7. How wouldnt that get stale?

Yes i can? You complain theres more slayer than obj games, when that isnt true. You cant separate obj game modes on their own. If you do, you might as well say there always should be more flag games than sh. Strongholds gets just as snowbally as slayer does.

There are 6 slayer maps. That adds more variety than seeing the same 7 obj games. Two of which are boring or horrendously annoying (fathom and empire). Under your plan we would see 4 obj maps each 5 game series, then 6 every best of 7. How wouldnt that get stale?

No because obj takes wayyyyyyyy more skill than slayer. Seriously man no pros enjoy slayer more than obj. And no, I said slayer gets played more than ONE of the obj gametypes. Slayer doesn't make the game less stale, hell slayer makes the game more stale than ANY other gametype.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I tried to tell @@Moses_FPS, "hey man I don't think this is a very good idea, it seems deceptive", and he just told me "shut the fuck up dude who the fuck do you think you are trying to tell me wtf to do know ur place". At that point I thought it best to not stir the pot too much and went along with it out of fear.

pics or it didn't happen

Just when I start to doubt NavG's ability, he comes out with that.

The best is back.

His post/rep ratio is still at Hillary Clinton levels though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The "real" story is that Nav has 14 warning points and no ban. #JusticeForCooper  :lxthul:

Ok, how does one get warning points anyway? just whenever a post of yours gets reported? how long do they last?

The "real" story is that Nav has 14 warning points and no ban. #JusticeForCooper :lxthul:

Warning Points are accrued for each day a moderator has banned you for.

He has spent 2 weeks banned.

This thread has reached level "343 business decisions" in incomprehensibility. Next level is "Where did the universe come from".

The "real" story is that Nav has 14 warning points and no ban. #JusticeForCooper  :lxthul:

Oh I see how it is. Bad boys like NavG get +rep but nice guys like me never get +rep

This is correct.

-----

Also, please chill with mocking the HCS twitter, they will do better next time I'm sure. :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Do you ever turn off from analysing? Because it's kinda douchey man

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Do you ever turn off from analysing? Because it's kinda douchey man

TIL: Answering a simple question you know the answer to is douchey now

• Upvote (+1) 6