CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

NINJA GAIDEN AND DINO CRISIS?!!!

Simm's accidentally called someone "no shields" in the PUBG tourney  :simms:

also, I don't envy whoever's switching POV's, but good god its like they are always 10 seconds behind. you can hear Pansy getting a little fed up with it

• Upvote (+1) 8

Simm's accidentally called someone "no shields" in the PUBG tourney  :simms:

also, I don't envy whoever's switching POV's, but good god its like they are always 10 seconds behind. you can hear Pansy getting a little fed up with it

Dont blame the observer, blame the game.  They need auto-replay in the spectator mode.

He made it to champs didn't he? That's impressive for only playing one season. If they had stuck with cod for longer I have no doubt they would be at the top

he didn't place at any LAN events for the champs slot, just grinded an online ladder playing 16 hours a day to get into champs, and then got destroyed first round.  I don't think his teammates were the best though

pubg is going. ninja alone is 7.5k and @TheSimms's casting is top tier. It's good to see him on a big stage

jSVUjxx.gif

It's really unique having them broadcast their own POVs with comms, really suits the game and it's obviously great for individual brands. It's a shame they got a delay on the individual POVs although it did help to know when to switch to Ninja's game comms.

It's really unique having them broadcast their own POVs with comms, really suits the game and it's obviously great for individual brands. It's a shame they got a delay on the individual POVs although it did help to know when to switch to Ninja's game comms.

its hard for me to follow either way. the main stream is all over the place but you get a greater feel for what's happening, but i love that i can watch any of the players, but you will get a lot of just running around doing nothing. it's a great feature to have though and it helps people stay engaged with their fans

its also interesting to see mixer as a sponsor for this

"We heard your feedback and we are proud to announce that in 2018 MLG is going to run halo...... wars 2 esports!!!"

Scenes when it does happen.

Always good to see people from the Halo scene getting out and doing well. Simms could be one of the best casters in any game with the right game knowledge. He just sounds great on a mic

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd like to make a comment about this string of posts I made last night. Among other things, these comments were referred to as "poor quality", "unfunny", and one user even implied that I had been "baited" into making these sub-par posts.

The astute and well-rounded amongst yourselves may have recognized this exchange between me and @@Moses_FPS as a parody of remarks made by American president Donald J. Trump, as covered here. Some of the dumber amongst this crowd may have mistaken them for low effort and serious posts. I am not upset, though slightly disappointed.

Worse yet, some may have been under the impression that I was in some way goaded into that tense exchange with @@Moses_FPS. Such an accusation seems ironic to me, considering that I was the director and writer of the entirety of that exchange as can be seen in the following two photos.

dtT8FXF.png

lHfoqdM.png

Though I have not been upset by these accusations, these past 12 hours have been tinged with self-reflection on my part. It has come to my attention that my posts have become too "advanced" so to speak with regards to the Team Beyond forums. I believe that I have reached my technical limitations with this audience. Therefore, I will be resigning my role as resident jokester, and will reserve all further posts for serious discussion of future positive HCS Pro League developments.

As this is likely my last post on the Team Beyond website, I'd like to offer a genuine farewell and thanks to any members which I have interacted with throughout my time here. I view my time spent here as a critical step in the development of my career and future plans.

-NavG123

It's impossible for me to decide if I should upvote or downvote this post

Therefore, I will be resigning my role as resident jokester, and will reserve all further posts for serious discussion of future positive HCS Pro League developments.

As this is likely my last post on the Team Beyond website, I'd like to offer a genuine farewell and thanks to any members which I have interacted with throughout my time here. I view my time spent here as a critical step in the development of my career and future plans.

-NavG123

The joker we needed, but not the joker we deserved.

g1HbMb9h.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Loving the look of the Naventic squad. They seem hyped.

LOL Millenial took stills of us back at BTS and they wouldn't even send them over for Pro league. 

DH9lfiLUAAEoDYI.jpg

bmZkel6.png

Damn, that took me 2 seconds to find a Liquid Spartan headshot.

I'm sweating tbh  :eyes:

At least he has a silhouette lol. NAV Got nothing.

I'd like to make a comment about this string of posts I made last night. Among other things, these comments were referred to as "poor quality", "unfunny", and one user even implied that I had been "baited" into making these sub-par posts.

The astute and well-rounded amongst yourselves may have recognized this exchange between me and @@Moses_FPS as a parody of remarks made by American president Donald J. Trump, as covered here. Some of the dumber amongst this crowd may have mistaken them for low effort and serious posts. I am not upset, though slightly disappointed.

Worse yet, some may have been under the impression that I was in some way goaded into that tense exchange with @@Moses_FPS. Such an accusation seems ironic to me, considering that I was the director and writer of the entirety of that exchange as can be seen in the following two photos.

dtT8FXF.png

lHfoqdM.png

Though I have not been upset by these accusations, these past 12 hours have been tinged with self-reflection on my part. It has come to my attention that my posts have become too "advanced" so to speak with regards to the Team Beyond forums. I believe that I have reached my technical limitations with this audience. Therefore, I will be resigning my role as resident jokester, and will reserve all further posts for serious discussion of future positive HCS Pro League developments.

-NavG123

Wtf is happening lol.

NavG enhancing the meta. 

I've never been more confused in my life, and I like it.

• Upvote (+1) 2