CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

with fathom ctf? the games take way too long and full replays are aids

i'd probably like it more if the overtime was 15 minutes instead of 3

No the picture you posted.

they are wearing clip on collars + ties

clip ons + polo shirts + one guy in shorts = IT

also why does the plane in the left window look like its about to crash?

I've never even heard of clip-on collars. Why is it a thing?

It provides quick and easy style-on-the-go.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

they are wearing clip on collars + ties

and shorts and sneakers

I've never even heard of clip-on collars. Why is it a thing?

its like a dickie... nobody knows.....

Serioulsy, if you're going to wear a tie, make it be a real collard shirt, slacks and decent shoes.  tie the whole look together people.

Also we are friends with a lot of cod pros (scump for example) so I wouldn't look so much into what is being said on twitter.

So why not just text eachother lol?

Don't read in to us chatting openly on a public platform. It's totally not orchestrated! Were totally not trying to draw attention to ourselves! We just like to have private conversations in the least private place possible.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 16

2M9U1.jpg

Still waiting for literally an ounce of proof that this is real.

It isn't real unless there's a red circle.

And a Tom morello signature written by a 5 year old in MS paint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LUL EG destroyed deleted those nerds.

Fixed

So why not just text eachother lol?

Don't read in to us chatting openly on a public platform. It's totally not orchestrated! Were totally not trying to draw attention to ourselves! We just like to have private conversations in the least private place possible.

Is there ever a time when you don't immediately jump to the worst possible conclusion?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didnt even know pro league started last night until this morning. I missed all the matches and I dont even care.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The stream quality was really good today. The best ive seen from hcs.

Why the fuck were elamite and t2 so timid in sayong liquid and nv were 2 of the top4? Nothjing has changed with those 3 (optic) for 8 months now.

Theres always more obj than slayer in a series. We dont play it more at all. And with only 2 obj game modes, it would get even staler.

Homie you can't just group both obj modes together and call that "obj" and then compare it to slayer. Slayer is played more than either CTF of SH depending on the series. That's not good at all. Yes we only have 3 gametypes but how in the fuck do you actually think that playing more slayer than either of those gametypes makes the game "less stale"? That legitimately makes no sense. Slayer takes te least skill out of the 3 gametypes and pros do not enjoy playing it. It's not good in H5 and should 100000000% be played less than every other gametype. Come on now.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I didnt even know pro league started last night until this morning. I missed all the matches and I dont even care.

You pretty much just need to watch the EG Strongholds game.

Fixed

Is there ever a time when you don't immediately jump to the worst possible conclusion?

Why is it even a bad conclusion? They play games for a living. It's not wrong for them to promote themselves to a gaming audience. That's part of their job. That's what twitter is for.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2