CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Believe it or not the whole we might switch thing isn't some conspiracy theory against halo hahaha. In reality it is just us answering people who ask us if we are/are not making the switch. We usually reply with the same exact thing saying it depends on what happens with halo. I can not say I will 100% or 100% will not be when there is simply no future events announced at all. Hopefully people understand where we come from with the comments we make. 

Also we are friends with a lot of cod pros (scump for example) so I wouldn't look so much into what is being said on twitter. I really hope people know how much we actually try to help halo progress. Sadly it is not always an easy thing to do. 

trust me we all get it, especially when hcs just teases that updates are coming. we need some certainty from the league going forward or they will lose their players and fans. that makes me sad to type :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where were you when Liquid's entire season was written off after 2 games?

yeesh what an overreaction

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lets keep in mind that Crimsix and Enable started out playing Halo...

30 pros also failed to make the switch during H4 (including OG2)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where were you when Chad got trolled by twitch chat after 2 games?

I was on the toilet.

What? I have twitch chat closed always for Halo streams.

I was reacting to Elamite/T2's casting

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Bad Dub It looks like the player stats from today are going into the Summer Pro League section, just a heads up.

Believe it or not the whole we might switch thing isn't some conspiracy theory against halo hahaha. In reality it is just us answering people who ask us if we are/are not making the switch. We usually reply with the same exact thing saying it depends on what happens with halo. I can not say I will 100% or 100% will not be when there is simply no future events announced at all. Hopefully people understand where we come from with the comments we make.

Also we are friends with a lot of cod pros (scump for example) so I wouldn't look so much into what is being said on twitter. I really hope people know how much we actually try to help halo progress. Sadly it is not always an easy thing to do.

For what it's worth my "conspiracy theory" was that you (optic) were trying to get halo to progress by pushing for earlier updates/info and more interaction between the dev and the orgs/players. Sorry if it came across as a negative towards you guys. I also assumed (yeah yeah I know) that since you know the COD pros it was their way of helping you. Maybe not specifically planned but more of an unspoken way to help you poke the bear.

• Upvote (+1) 3

They are hard workers who have families. Give them a second third fourth fifth sixth seventh chance!

Jokes aside, they both clearly have some talented employees (Simms/Menke/Ghost etc) but their management must be absolute trash. I think 343 management must be soft.

"Yes we can add in perks to Halo. Gotta cater for everyone and it's ex-CoD employee suggestion day. Speaking of which, you were in a meeting the other day, here's a participation badge for that."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man eg looked good, really glad tapping stuck with eg

I'm sure he would've joined Liquid but the problem was that his buyout was too high
  • Downvote (-1) 3

you mean formal and enable. Crimsix started in cod u believe
  • Upvote (+1) 1

this video explains crimsix's pro journey. he was a cod pro first then halo then cod again

• Upvote (+1) 1

30 pros also failed to make the switch during H4 (including OG2)

He made it to champs didn't he? That's impressive for only playing one season. If they had stuck with cod for longer I have no doubt they would be at the top

He made it to champs didn't he? That's impressive for only playing one season. If they had stuck with cod for longer I have no doubt they would be at the top

Only won 1 map at champs and then failed in the subsequent game under the team Final Boss. The team they had would be deemed a Halo Godsquad; OG2/Snipedown/Royal2/Pistola and then they switched Ola for Snakebite.

i legit struggle to stay awake during fathom CTF

edit: i don't ever want to hear another person complain about ghosts hat after this

0Q5MD1r.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

i legit struggle to stay awake during fathom CTF

edit: i don't ever want to hear another person complain about ghosts hat after this

0Q5MD1r.jpg

What's wrong with it?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What's wrong with it?

with fathom ctf? the games take way too long and full replays are aids

i'd probably like it more if the overtime was 15 minutes instead of 3

@@Bad Dub It looks like the player stats from today are going into the Summer Pro League section, just a heads up.

Yeah I noticed this when I took a look this morning. Thanks for the heads up!

Also for some reason I didnt get a mention notification

The stream quality was really good today. The best ive seen from hcs.

Why the fuck were elamite and t2 so timid in sayong liquid and nv were 2 of the top4? Nothjing has changed with those 3 (optic) for 8 months now.

Crazy that we still play so much slayer. Should be game 3 ONLY in a Bo5. Flag/SH/SL/Flag/SH. Slayer is so trash and we still play it more than an obj. Lol.

Theres always more obj than slayer in a series. We dont play it more at all. And with only 2 obj game modes, it would get even staler.