CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As clutch as OS was in the Open Cups, they're equally un-clutch in Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyway, definitely a great idea for them to form an OpTic Nation CoD team that will place 32nd  :thinking:

Lets keep in mind that Crimsix and Enable started out playing Halo...

wtf is going on? Tashi said there will be H5 events through 2018, do Snakebite and Frosty realize that they're on OpTic Halo? Not sure if Hecz really cares about having more CoD players

Anyway, definitely a great idea for them to form an OpTic Nation CoD team that will place 32nd :thinking:

Optic seems to be making a campaign out of this. First hecz tweets at ATL, then one by one the players (when prompted) say they are "considering" switching. Maybe my tin foil hat is a little too tight, but at this point it seems orchestrated

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2 and Elamite talking about Trippey's "poor use" of his thrust for like three minutes straight and they don't realize he thrusted because a rail gun was being charged up and he thought it was aiming towards him  :angry:  :(

• Upvote (+1) 4

We got a Fathom CTF full replay and not a single joke post about it.

Pro League is dad

• Upvote (+1) 2

These adverts got me wondering, If I put my TV on gamemode, is it still 4k or will the gamemode hinder the 4k at all?(i know monitor would better)

These adverts got me wondering, If I put my TV on gamemode, is it still 4k or will the gamemode hinder the 4k at all?(i know monitor would better)

It will still be 4k. It will always be 4k (depending on the game/content of course. There won't be many native 4K titles on One X launch sadly) "game mode" just disables a lot of the TV's processing options for the the fastest response time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

DH9lfiLUAAEoDYI.jpg

bmZkel6.png

Damn, that took me 2 seconds to find a Liquid Spartan headshot.

I'm sweating tbh  :eyes:

Wrong jersey.  Pretty sure Spartan has not been part of 6mane Liquid, only 7mane.

• Upvote (+1) 1