Regret TS - 1

Truth CTF - 3

Fathom CTF - 5

Coli CTF - 3

Eden SH - 3

Plaza SH - 2

Rig SH - 4

Empire SH - 1

I'm very confused by this schizophrenic breakdown.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Crazy that we still play so much slayer. Should be game 3 ONLY in a Bo5. Flag/SH/SL/Flag/SH. Slayer is so trash and we still play it more than an obj. Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I was talking rep/post for normal accounts, not pros.

Get on my level scrub.

I was talking rep/post for normal accounts, not pros.

what about jakerdot? he has a higher rep-post ratio

what about jakerdot? he has a higher rep-post ratio

I was given that information about my rep/post. Actually, I've seen that information around. But I do have a substantial rep/post. Do you agree with that?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was given that information about my rep/post. Actually, I've seen that information around. But I do have a substantial rep/post. Do you agree with that?

you are NavG123

Thats the same routine as me. Sucks because you have to stay away from social media in case of spoilers 

I know the struggle man, I basically have to stay off the beyond forums for the entire day  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Personal vendettas? . If he doesn't want to keep playing Halo then good riddance.

I don't know why you people have such a hard on for CoD , it's a shit game.

I'm not going to vouch for Call of Duty, but what if he left the scene for Gears? It's not about Call of Duty, it's about Halo's scene and game being so fucking terrible that one of the top players in the game, who's found more success than anyone else besides his three teammates in Halo 5, is thinking about leaving the scene. Look man, I despise Halo 5, that's painfully obvious. I love Halo, like actual real Halo, not this bullshit. It's sad that the scene has come to this, but while I think it sucks for Halo that guys like Frosty and Snakebite and other top pros are contemplating leaving the scene, it says more about the scene and developer than the players. Serious question, why do you say Call of Duty is a shit game? Just from my perspective, WW2 looks like it's gonna be pretty great and a good call back to where Call of Duty came from. 

Any word on when H3 becomes backwards compatible? I just wanna play a game I actually like

Was meant to be out already but got held back for polish. Shouldn't be too far off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not going to vouch for Call of Duty, but what if he left the scene for Gears? It's not about Call of Duty, it's about Halo's scene and game being so fucking terrible that one of the top players in the game, who's found more success than anyone else besides his three teammates in Halo 5, is thinking about leaving the scene. Look man, I despise Halo 5, that's painfully obvious. I love Halo, like actual real Halo, not this bullshit. It's sad that the scene has come to this, but while I think it sucks for Halo that guys like Frosty and Snakebite and other top pros are contemplating leaving the scene, it says more about the scene and developer than the players. Serious question, why do you say Call of Duty is a shit game? Just from my perspective, WW2 looks like it's gonna be pretty great and a good call back to where Call of Duty came from. 

They aren't going to leave the scene so long as it remains roughly the same. Frosty and Snakebite have made more money in H5 than the highest earning players in CoD have in the past 3 years total. They would have to come in and win the majority of tournaments to make the same prize money. They might compete in CoD but they certainly won't switch unless they're widely successful (not going to happen with the level of established talent in CoD) or Halo turns the money tap off.

I've kinda grown to like a lot of Halo pros, so even if I have to suffer through CoD gameplay I could see myself watching it if people do make the switch. Snakebite is a class act tbh.

But I'm really hoping Halo pulls through.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Crazy today is Pro League and there has literally been no discussion.

Alright then:

SPY>RN

EG<NVT

OG>LG

NV>TL

Also is Fantasy HCS being set up? @

Accidental mobile neg

I honestly couldnt tell you 3 full rosters in pro league

That'd be pretty depressing because a lot of them haven't changed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tomorrow morning is finally the day we've been waiting for. The Doctors of Henry Ford Hospital are pretty sure they've figured out where the internal bleeding was occurring, and they will be doing a procedure that is low risk that will hopefully fix this problem so it does not happen in the future! I'm so anxious, but I'm so ready for this to be over! One more prayer guys that this procedure goes as planned!

That's awesome news! Keep the strength and I'll keep praying for yall

• Upvote (+1) 1