CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Unfortunately, I'm expecting EG to get wrecked tonight. They should be able to get the win against LG tomorrow though. This week is important for them which sucks because theyre underpracticed, they can't afford to go 0-2 in their two easiest matches (outside of Ronin) of the season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Crazy today is Pro League and there has literally been no discussion.

Alright then:

SPY>RN

EG<NVT

OG>LG

NV>TL

Also is Fantasy HCS being set up? @@Moses_FPS

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Crazy today is Pro League and there has literally been no discussion.

Alright then:

SPY>RN

EG<NVT

OG>LG

NV>TL

Also is Fantasy HCS being set up? @@Moses_FPS

Same picks, but TL > NV.

Smh it's no use arguing anything with hardcore EG fans they already have bad taste.

HEY NOW!!

also the open cups:

hcs_oc_fall2017_roadmap1920x1080--758a16

3k per cup with the fial cup being 5k. hopefully we see @Heinz and @Victory_X play

also its crazy that we have 5 weeks of AM events but only 4 weeks of pro matches

• Upvote (+1) 4

also the open cups:

hcs_oc_fall2017_roadmap1920x1080--758a16

3k per cup with the fial cup being 5k. hopefully we see @Heinz and @Victory_X play

also its crazy that we have 7 weeks of AM events but only 4 weeks of pro matches

only 4 weeks of am as well, legendary cups are just top 8 or 16 or something from saturday

only 4 weeks of am as well, legendary cups are just top 8 or 16 or something from saturday

corrected. 5 weeks with the placement cup. i hope they start releasing next season info soon. i dont want to see our players leave

What time is the stream supposed to start? I got a notification that halo is online, but they aren't...

What time is the stream supposed to start? I got a notification that halo is online, but they aren't...

lol same, idk whats going on

Pretty sure the games start in an hour and 20 mins. 

Stream starts at 7, matches start at 7:30 EST

You mean countdown ends at 7, another countdown begins and then matches will start on Friday morning. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Still dont get why they dont stream this earlier in the day. They lose most of the viewership outside NA after the first series or so.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Still dont get why they dont stream this earlier in the day. They lose most of the viewership outside NA after the first series or so.

Yup it's hard to stay up all night when you have to get up for work in the morning. I usually watch the first match of the night and watch the VOD later that day. Sucks that ESL is so slow to upload the matches to youtube. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yup it's hard to stay up all night when you have to get up for work in the morning. I usually watch the first match of the night and watch the VOD later that day. Sucks that ESL is so slow to upload the matches to youtube. 

Thats the same routine as me. Sucks because you have to stay away from social media in case of spoilers 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not like lots of people watch Halo in EU anyways lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Guys. @@TheSimms has removed all the halo stuff from his bio and replaced it with PUBG stuff. Everyone panic, right fucking now

In all fairness i did do this a few months back

• Upvote (+1) 9

Any word on when H3 becomes backwards compatible? I just wanna play a game I actually like

I would guess around the end of September with the 10 year coming up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also I'd like to address this loose end from yesterday. My rep/post ratio has never been higher. Fake media will tell you, oh "his rep/post ratio is horrible", "it's going way down". No one has a higher rep/post ratio folks, believe me. There is no problem there, I assure you.

good one, i'm sure snakebite has a higher rep-post ratio

• Upvote (+1) 1

good one, i'm sure snakebite has a higher rep-post ratio

I was talking rep/post for normal accounts, not pros.

• Upvote (+1) 2