CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Jesus this audio

Also I find it almost impossible to know who has the flag from this observer mode

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not digging the spectator mode at all. I’m struggling to see the kill feed, I have no idea what perks they are using (I’m assuming they are those small ass icons on the bottom left?), the whole player being lit up instead of just the outline is a bit too much, and the red and blue colours being used is a bit too bright.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just glad people are not flying around the map anymore.  

Been awhile since I've enjoyed a 'grounded' COD game.

Jesus this audio

Maven is speaking through a can right now.

Now imagine watching it for 2-3 days ;)

The top down is kind of cool for viewer situational awareness. But I think it should basically be restricted to SND matches only, and used sparingly. I feel like we're watching Halo: Spartan Assault

• Upvote (+1) 3

Heads up guys, the game still has a few months to tweak and stuff. CoD's been pretty good recently about updating their spectator mode and improving it, the launch status is just the beginning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just glad people are not flying around the map anymore.  

Been awhile since I've enjoyed a 'grounded' COD game.

the kill times are SOOO fast.  Looks like 2-3 bullets on most guns

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd love to know what your vendetta against OG is. Is it because they're the most successful team in Halo 5? Is it something individually with the players? Or is it just you saying good riddance to people who don't want to stick with a steaming pile of shit game and competitive scene in hopes of finding success in a much more developed, respected (sadly, as disrespected CoD is as an esport by most tier1 esports, this is true), supported, better run, and any other positive attribute you can think of, scene?

Personal vendettas? . If he doesn't want to keep playing Halo then good riddance.

I don't know why you people have such a hard on for CoD , it's a shit game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Since nothing good will come from any of this

tenor.gif

i was looking forward to see moses flip tables and rage on stream

• Upvote (+1) 1

Personal vendettas? . If he doesn't want to keep playing Halo then good riddance.

I don't know why you people have such a hard on for CoD , it's a shit game.

It's more of a lateral move for players, big money and competent people running it will be a draw from others in the console shooter genre (Boot on the ground helps too). I look at it like some High School athletes who play Basketball, Football and Baseball. They obviously have their favorite, but will go for the game that gives them the best chance later on.

It's ok not to like it, but to call it a "shit game" just proves you don't get it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's more of a lateral move for players, big money and competent people running it will be a draw from others in the console shooter genre (Boot on the ground helps too). I look at it like some High School athletes who play Basketball, Football and Baseball. They obviously have their favorite, but will go for the game that gives them the best chance later on.

It's ok not to like it, but to call it a "shit game" just proves you don't get it.

Smh it's no use arguing anything with hardcore EG fans they already have bad taste.

Spectator mode isn't loo good atthe moment, but the guys have time to sort this out. Kill times are ridiculously quick too.

hey guys fall season starts in 3 hours! who knew! slowpoke.png thankfully they didnt update the site for the new org!

vmgPFOt.png

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Spectator mode isn't loo good atthe moment, but the guys have time to sort this out. Kill times are ridiculously quick too.

I would bet all my $$$ that "air mode" or whatever its called, is polished and ready to go by launch and that kill times will be longer. Same thing happened this time last year, kill times were ridiculously fast and it was fixed by launch. Im so ready for this game.