CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Jon Jones has been tested positive 3 times for steroids, and dropped from UFC 3 times as well.

Spartan on his third run with Liquid..

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I missed the Beyond FFA tournament because Halo and all of my other apps wouldn't load. Frosty has the same issue, lol.

It's postponed (from Round 2 on) until tomorrow due to the XBL issues, just FYI.

Mobile neg, I think it has to be headcasing though

LoL no worries. Might be that reinstalling helped on its own and has nothing to do with disk vs digital. But yeah probably headcasing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

LoL no worries. Might be that reinstalling helped on its own and has nothing to do with disk vs digital. But yeah probably headcasing.

Pretty sure once the game is installed, the disc is used to verify you own it. It’s all running off the console at that point, just like digital.

Head casing out the ass. It’s sad.

lmao what? you don't need the disk for verification. you just need the verification can

*drinks*
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Jon Jones has been tested positive 3 times for steroids, and dropped from UFC 3 times as well.

Spartan on his third run with Liquid..

:kappa:

not to try and act like im an expert here or anything, but i work kinda in the sports/training area and know athletes and people who know athletes very well.  What i can say is, people dont realize how little pro leagues test for drugs, and how easy it is to pass the tests.  they often give you a long enough warning to pass the tests.  I cant give an exact % but depending on the sport and position its almost necessary to do PEDs to reach a professional level these days.  If you're a talented football player in college, its not uncommon for some coaches to have a little "talk" about what its going to take to turn that talent into a career

• Upvote (+1) 2

not to try and act like im an expert here or anything, but i work kinda in the sports/training area and know athletes and people who know athletes very well.  What i can say is, people dont realize how little pro leagues test for drugs, and how easy it is to pass the tests.  they often give you a long enough warning to pass the tests.  I cant give an exact % but depending on the sport and position its almost necessary to do PEDs to reach a professional level these days.  If you're a talented football player in college, its not uncommon for some coaches to have a little "talk" about what its going to take to turn that talent into a career

lol I was told by a football player at a major division I program that the trainers would ask the players on testing day "are you going to pass this test?" If the answer was no, they would "take care of it." 

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's postponed (from Round 2 on) until tomorrow due to the XBL issues, just FYI.

well that sucks, cause i couldnt even make it to round 1 due to the XBL issues. Why not just restart the whole thing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You're delusional if you don't think that all pro athletes are on some sort of PEDS.

i wouldnt say all, like a lot of baseball players arent.  Football, ya pretty much all, quartebacks not always but theyll hop on some HGH to heal an injury.  its position dependent

You're delusional if you don't think that all pro athletes are on some sort of PEDS.

Doesn't mean people have to enjoy it?

Doesn't mean people have to enjoy it?

You don't have to enjoy it, but let's not act like PED usage invalidates a win in a sport where 95% of the roster walks around as juiced up as he was in that fight.

Ryanoob always ends up with these small weird orgs. Get him a bigger name already. T

Has there been any talk of Str8 signing ABCD?

Also, pleasantly surprised that EG seems to have stuck together. Hopefully they can build on a decent season and emerge as a top 4 team like they showed glimpses of possibly being in the Summer season. Figured Falcated was as good as gone the moment Splyce won Atlanta, lol

They wont. They will regress.

PEDs shouldn't even be discussed. Competitors since the dawn of time have always looked for the edge. Should a TO or League do everything in their power to prevent unfair advantages? Absolutely. But it is a near impossible task. They actually teach kids around towns that live and breath football around here "if you don't cheat, you aren't trying." It's insane to me but it is what it is.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wish Abcd would just go as Abcde so that I didnt have to go through the bother of creating a new "org"  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish Abcd would just go as Abcde so that I didnt have to go through the bother of creating a new "org"  :mj:

Agreed, these teams really need to start considering the hard work you put in.  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1