CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

lol when does pro league start guys xDDD

I literally don't even know lol which is significant because we are in a thread meant for discussion of the pro league and the fact that we do not know when it starts demonstrates how unimportant it has become.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

wow this place is so toxic no wonder Mr.Halo doesn't come here

enjoy spring season of 2018 pro league  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's because no one comes to this thread anymore due to the extreme unpopularity of the Halo Pro League.

I dont know if its sadder that you're defending your rep/post or the fact that you're right

• Upvote (+1) 1

ZSmoACr.gif

I really didn't want to do it. Honestly I didn't. But sometimes you get these characters that get a little bit bigger than their onesie pajamas can handle, and they just have to be dealt with. Not for my sake, mind you, but for theirs. It's sad that this sort of thing has to happen, but it does, and it's not worth losing any sleep over.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't get why we have to have this month long break. Or the break after 2 weeks. it kills all the hype and anticipation. Can ESL not pay their production staff enough? I guarantee teams would be fine with playing each other twice.

What's the deal?

• Upvote (+1) 2

why is ace calling his team ABCD now?  its still babyj, dan, and commonly, and abcd was marbs' team

EDIT:  nvm theyre just stealing the name according to Ace.  It makes sense, A=ace, B=Babyj, C=Commonly, D=Danoxide

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

why is ace calling his team ABCD now?  its still babyj, dan, and commonly, and abcd was marbs' team

Ace

BabyJ

Commonly

Danoxide

• Upvote (+1) 1

DAB C

I don't get why we have to have this month long break. Or the break after 2 weeks. it kills all the hype and anticipation. Can ESL not pay their production staff enough? I guarantee teams would be fine with playing each other twice.

What's the deal?

they dont give a fuck

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has there been any talk of Str8 signing ABCD?

Also, pleasantly surprised that EG seems to have stuck together. Hopefully they can build on a decent season and emerge as a top 4 team like they showed glimpses of possibly being in the Summer season. Figured Falcated was as good as gone the moment Splyce won Atlanta, lol

What's the deal?

"I dont understand. You mean you dont like 4 weeks of games and 7 weeks of downtime? We will take that feedback into consideration and do better next time"

-343 and esl

OG and ABCD were scrimming but apparently xbox live is having issues  :ace:  :mj:

Can't open any of my games and apps.

This console is really trash sometimes, man.

OG and ABCD were scrimming but apparently xbox live is having issues  :ace:  :mj:

Yeah, I missed the Beyond FFA tournament because Halo and all of my other apps wouldn't load. Frosty has the same issue, lol.

I have something that might make some people interested in pro league.

Day 1 - nV vs Liquid

Day 2 - OG vs Splyce

Why put the match that could get the most views in the first week. They did it last season as well. I guess it's just ESL

• Upvote (+1) 4

I have something that might make some people interested in pro league.

Day 1 - nV vs Liquid

Day 2 - OG vs Splyce

Why put the match that could get the most views in the first week. They did it last season as well. I guess it's just ESL

That way the season gets progressively more boring, nobody watches, and they can try less obviously

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys I hosted an Episode of TALKING HALO over on my twitch. Check out the rebroadcast

Twitch.tv/Mashlan_

Recap Predictions from the show today

DAY 1

SPY>RN

NAV>EG

OG>LG

TL>NV

DAY 2

NV>NAV

OG>SPY

TL>RN

EG>LG