CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I missed almost the whole TL - Optic scrim god dammit. S/o to Moses as usual. least I can catch the last game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone was all excited for the eclipse and I was just worried about my dog going blind.

I considered littering the floor with 1000 treats so he wouldn't look up...

better fat than blind

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've been waiting for this for 10 years -- I drove 2 hours northeast to go see it in a Tennessee state park.

If you did not see the TOTAL solar eclipse today, do yourself a favor and start making plans for April 8th, 2024.

To be clear: THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PARTIAL ECLIPSE MOST PEOPLE SAW AND THE TOTAL ECLIPSE THAT WAS VISIBLE OVER A SPECIFIC BAND OF AMERICA.  YOU WANT TO SEE A TOTAL ECLIPSE, IT'S FUCKING AMAZING.

Yeah the partial eclipse isn't that great. You can only view it through the eclipse glasses which makes it looks like an orange ball with a chunk taken out of it. It might get a little darker but no darker than a slightly overcast day although it was a little trippy having it look like it was cloudy outside but with clear skies. The actual total eclipse was a fucking amazing moment and everyone should experience it in their life. 

Sky goes dark, birds stop singing, crickets start chirping, literally a 360 degree sunset around you and a black ball in the sky surrounded by the sun's corona. If all you got to see was a partial eclipse and was disappointed I can understand because it isn't really that exciting but the total eclipse is the most amazing thing I have seen in my life.

Also where in TN did you go?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah the partial eclipse isn't that great. You can only view it through the eclipse glasses which makes it looks like an orange ball with a chunk taken out of it. It might get a little darker but no darker than a slightly overcast day although it was a little trippy having it look like it was cloudy outside but with clear skies. The actual total eclipse was a fucking amazing moment and everyone should experience it in their life. 

Sky goes dark, birds stop singing, crickets start chirping, literally a 360 degree sunset around you and a black ball in the sky surrounded by the sun's corona. If all you got to see was a partial eclipse and was disappointed I can understand because it isn't really that exciting but the total eclipse is the most amazing thing I have seen in my life.

Also where in TN did you go?

Rock Island State Park.

I know this might not be the best place to bring this up, but I feel like I just need to say something. My mom is in critical condition, and I'm asking for prayers. I feel scared and helpless. Please keep her in your prayers.

you and your family are 100% in my thoughts and prayers, I hope she gets better bro

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know this might not be the best place to bring this up, but I feel like I just need to say something. My mom is in critical condition, and I'm asking for prayers. I feel scared and helpless. Please keep her in your prayers.

Go where you feel most welcome and be around those who support you the most. This will be one of the most trying times of your life. Be with her every second and no matter how bad the fear overwhelms you keep being brave. My heart goes out to you!

• Upvote (+1) 5

I only got one (will be two) scrims recorded last night. I take it players were on alts again?

Spartin: TL Spartan

Penguin: SubZeroing

All the new alts so far.

Eg is a mess. Wouldnt surprise me if they finished bottom 8. Bad attitudes all around. Should have definitely picked up ace

I've been waiting for this for 10 years -- I drove 2 hours northeast to go see it in a Tennessee state park.

If you did not see the TOTAL solar eclipse today, do yourself a favor and start making plans for April 8th, 2024.

To be clear: THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PARTIAL ECLIPSE MOST PEOPLE SAW AND THE TOTAL ECLIPSE THAT WAS VISIBLE OVER A SPECIFIC BAND OF AMERICA.  YOU WANT TO SEE A TOTAL ECLIPSE, IT'S FUCKING AMAZING.

All I had to do was walk outside since I was directly in the path of it totality. Was pretty awesome.

I'll be praying for you and your family

• Upvote (+1) 1