CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OS squad will probably be signed by Trifecta. I know the org from Smite and a few of the OS players followed the orgs twitter. Trifecta also said they have an announcement tonight at 5 est.

• Upvote (+1) 7

To anyone who lives close to a place that will experience an eclipse you need to make the trip to see the totality. the hour or so before and after the totality was honestly not that exciting and it only caused noticeable effects to the light and temperature in the last 15 or so minutes before it happened. The totality was one of the most amazing moments of my life everyone should experience it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah it was awesome.  If you stayed in St. Louis, how much totality did you get?  I'm at friends house in De Soto for the day and we got a solid two minutes of totality.  

Was able to snag a decent pic by lowering the exposure on my iPhone as much as I could.

HT1aq5z.jpg?1

Fun fact, I have some family that lives in Desoto. I stayed in Saint Louis however. I was just barely on the right side of the path of totality so I got to actually see the full eclipse. Took my eclipse glasses off when the sun was completely covered and that was absolutely the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Crickets were going bonkers because they thought it was night time. And all of the automated lighting in the area kicked on as well haha. Also idk if you noticed but there was a 360 degree sunset during totality which was also superrrrrr cool! I even saw some stars out as well.

E: Also, impressive pic, I didn't even try.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The eclipse was a major bust

You live in the wrong part of the country apparently lol. Was actually the coolest thing I have ever seen. No lie.

That or you're just a scrooge who hates nice things.

Total eclipse was severely over covered & overrated. Seen it plenty of times in the Heroes introduction, seeing it in real life wasn't much different.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This tweet by tweet shit is so dumb.

Same with the drip-feed of balance updates.  Get on with it already fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 2

did anyone watch GoT last night?

AgeOl15.png

Fucks YES.  Other than the fact that Westeros is full of teleporters now (which im choosing to ignore cuz... dragons), this season has been great.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fucks YES.  Other than the fact that Westeros is full of teleporters now (which im choosing to ignore cuz... dragons), this season has been great.

right? that timeline was so effed. would easily take a month for someone to walk back and get a raven to daenyrus. they would've frozen solid within a few hours. talk about suspend disbelief sheesh

• Upvote (+1) 3

Aye. Well, they'll get some practice at Gfinity, but there isn't really a team that can compete with them atm, but anything that can happen at LAN. It'd be great if there was some kind of 'beyond the sticks' with them and a team like NV/OpTic, just imagine how drastically different things could become. Speaking of Gfinity, are you going? (I think I remember seeing you say that you were going but not entirely sure, haha).

Yeah, ill be at gfinity, just spectating but should be awesome. Are you playing?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

did anyone watch GoT last night?

AgeOl15.png

One of the most emotional scenes in the show when the dragon died for me. Also this seemed planned by the night king it would be hilarious if there was actually no other way for him to get past the wall without a dragon

Guys not more GoT spoilers even if they're in spoilers please.

• Upvote (+1) 5