CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can kinda understand the move from TL. I see Ace as a more steady player but Spartan can go off and win more games, TL reverse sweep V Str8 for example. TL don't need a steady 4th, they need that possible winning factor against the other top teams.

ehhhh i see what you're saying, they have 3 really consistent players i guess, but like... spartan hasnt really played at a top 4 team level in some time.  Hes capable of it sure and i respect him as a player but i have to be honest im skepticle of this team change.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lmao i guess there's a new top 3 (OpTic, nV, Splyce). it was a good run, Liquid

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

-Ace +Spartan is a lateral move AT BEST.

Roster changes for the sake of it.

Factor in chemistry

Although im sure liquid didnt want to pay a buyout, and their only options were orgless players

It's not like Spartan has been kicked from various iterations of this same roster for having a poor attitude, calling them out on twitter, or being a poor teammate in general.

Oh wait...

obviously liquid considered that and the pros out weigh the cons. You guys just enjoy giving Spartan shit for no reason.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

idk, i feel like the majority of the pros are closer in skill than some people realize

i think a lot of what decides who wins and who loses boils down to chemistry and execution

just my opinion obv, not stating this as fact

Mentality/mindset/mental toughness/fortitude. Idk a better way yo say it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan on his good days is a Top 8 player, on his bad days he's a shit player.

He's too hit and miss though, it's why he's not on a Top 4 team normally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly I fucking hate Spartan's attitude at times and his Twitter, but did you guys forget how good that old Spartan+Dan+Eco+Stellur roster was after they got their shit together? If I'm being frank I think Penguin is an even better fit than Dan and expect this team to do well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like Ace, he is a great halo player. Liquid improved with this latest roster move though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

obviously liquid considered that and the pros out weigh the cons. You guys just enjoy giving Spartan shit for no reason.

For no reason?!?!?! seriously?!?!?! like he hasn't earned the shit he gets from ppl.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

C9 just dropped their whole CoD team. Starting the rumour mill now they pick up ex-Oxy squad so we get them sick skins finally  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have they confirmed HWC 2018? or is that not happening? I haven't been following closely the last few months. 

Honestly I fucking hate Spartan's attitude at times and his Twitter, but did you guys forget how good that old Spartan+Dan+Eco+Stellur roster was after they got their shit together? If I'm being frank I think Penguin is an even better fit than Dan and expect this team to do well.

that team was probably top 4 at the end of the season. Shame that they started so bad. (They took nV (3rd that season) to a game 5 and beat Renegades (4th that season) 3-1). If this liquid is similar to that at the end of summer last year, I could see them remain top 4

they looked real good today, can't wait to see how they perform next week vs some better eu teams who didn't participate this week

Yeah, im really liking this team.  The comms and general team banter seems pretty chilled and good natured.  They still have a bit of work to do with team chemistry and i think Kimbo isnt playing as well as he can yet but once that all clicks, they have tons of potential.  Cant wait to see them on LAN. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah, im really liking this team.  The comms and general team banter seems pretty chilled and good natured.  They still have a bit of work to do with team chemistry and i think Kimbo isnt playing as well as he can yet but once that all clicks, they have tons of potential.  Cant wait to see them on LAN. 

Yeah, they're definitely a great team and I can't wait to see how they do at Gfinity either. But, they really need to work on their objective games. It's a team of 4 slayers, and the one map they did drop during the cup yesterday was a strongholds where they only had like 11 points, which is pretty bad considering the talent. If they can manage to get the chemistry and objective work nailed, they may even give top 6-8 NA teams a run for their money at Denver.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Need some urgent assistance from the Beyond fam. Working in London today and there is a Chipotle 10 minutes walk away from the office I'm working in. 1 of only 6 Chipotle stores in the UK. Do I make the trip?

EU Chipotle LUL

• Upvote (+1) 1