CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Them changes I posted about a while back have been made live on HDH. Now waiting for team roster confirmations!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Especially with WW2 coming out.

My bet is they've been developing this for a while in an attempt to appeal to COD players who were fed up with the Jetpack/Wall running era. Their website even says "Batallion 1944 Recaptures the core of classic multiplayer shooters and revives ‘Old School’ FPS for the next generation."

Then WW2 and a return to boots on the ground was announced and they realised how screwed they were. Definitely a last resort.

I agree, honestly instead of the guy trying to start shit he just needed to focus on PC. His game looks a lot more appealing to the PC community than a CoD game does. They were already basing their game off CoD 4 Pro-Mod that alone will get them fans on PC, CoD has never been anything on PC since Cod4. Chalk up console as a loss and focus on PC, don't see a reason to start bashing.

The period of time pre-nV (Huke, Pistola, Mikwen, Snipedown) when Optic literally shitted on everyone was way more boring. Every team was making changes to earn the chance to get 4-0'd by OG. lol

Was this the most boring roster change season of all time?

We cant have insane roster periods and ask for bigger orgs to come to halo. Rostermania is one of the biggest reasons most orgs wont touch halo. Plus i like seeing solid squads form and do well and make small changes vs having 3 or 4 teams make drastic changes cuz they arent winning right away.

Plus theres another roster period in a couple of weeks and that one might be crazier

• Upvote (+1) 2

Still not sure if the X Box One X is a new system or just a upgraded XB1

Exactly the same except it looks a little different and the controller has Project Scorpio marked on it.

Basically like the Xbox One Day One Edition from 2013.

We cant have insane roster periods and ask for bigger orgs to come to halo. Rostermania is one of the biggest reasons most orgs wont touch halo. Plus i like seeing solid squads form and do well and make small changes vs having 3 or 4 teams make drastic changes cuz they arent winning right away.

Plus theres another roster period in a couple of weeks and that one might be crazier

There's contracts for a reason. Orgs can easily say no. It's no ones fault but thwir own.

they looked real good today, can't wait to see how they perform next week vs some better eu teams who didn't participate this week

• Upvote (+1) 8

Should we get excited about 4k H5?

Any reasons?

I bet the upgraded version will have better hit reg and less heavy aim. Micro$oft. Also that would lead to unfair adavntages online. On the scorpio**

I bet the upgraded version will have better hit reg and less heavy aim. Micro$oft. Also that would lead to unfair adavntages online. On the scorpio**

That would be sweet but I doubt lack of teraflops helps heavy aim.

-Ace +Spartan is a lateral move AT BEST.

Roster changes for the sake of it.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Should we get excited about 4k H5? 

Any reasons?

Getting mowed down by the nerfed AR in 4k.

That sounds totally worth it.

Nah - unless you plan on playing other games that will benefit from the Xbox One X, I wouldn't pick it up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can kinda understand the move from TL. I see Ace as a more steady player but Spartan can go off and win more games, TL reverse sweep V Str8 for example. TL don't need a steady 4th, they need that possible winning factor against the other top teams.

• Upvote (+1) 7