4. Republic Commando

5. Empire At War

I think I'll be the one to go out on a limb and list:

1. Jedi Academy

2. KOTOR

3. Battlefront 2

4. Republic Commando

5. Empire At War

God I miss playing Jedi Academy with XBL, so many countless memories on there. Until H2 absorbed my life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ive never played or seen anything Star Wars related. Not cause I dont want to, just never been seriously tempted by it. My housemates last year looked at me with disgust.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ive never played or seen anything Star Wars related. Not cause I dont want to, just never been seriously tempted by it. My housemates last year looked at me with disgust.

This is the only reason I ever watched Star Wars, so people would stop looking at me like I murdered their first born.

• Upvote (+1) 5

the first EU HCS cup is today at 11 AM EST / 3 PM GMT

We've officially survived the first great HCS Drought of 2017!

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think Ace, Spartan, el Town, and Heinz would be a good team

that team has 6th place written all over it.  honestly at this point in H5's lifespan, all the best players have managed to escape their anchors and team together

• Upvote (+1) 1

same, I also hate marvel movies and everyone keeps telling me to watch them.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

hadn't seen this posted yet (on Cratos officially going to CoD)

https://pvplive.com/c/carlos-cratos-ayala-transition-halo-call-duty-ww2

One Halo pro switching over is Carlos “Cratos” Ayala, the 2016 Halo World Championship runner-up, and I recently interviewed him to pick his brain on the potential move from his roots to a whole new chapter.

For those who aren’t aware, can you introduce yourself?

I go by “Cratos” in the gaming world. I’ve been competing in Halo since 2009. My biggest achievements were the Bronze Medal at X-Games and 2nd at the 2016 Halo World Championship.

What made you consider switching from Halo to Call of Duty?

I feel like I’ve gotten nothing but disrespect from tournament organizers and it only got even worse in Halo 5, with all my success in it. The game hasn’t changed and is getting stale; it’s just getting worse. My favorite thing in life is competing so I feel like switching to CoD, a console FPS, I could have the same rush doing it.

Were there any players that influenced you towards the transition?

Well, I haven’t switched yet, so no. I’m sure once I start playing well, some well-known people can give me some insight, tips, and tricks.

How quickly do you feel you’ll adapt to Call of Duty?

Well, the thing with me is, I feel like I adapt and learn really fast, and I’m always ahead of the game when a new game drops. I feel as though I was a Top 3 player in Halo Reach, Top 3 in Halo 4, Top 5 in H2A, and Top 4 in Halo 5, if not number 1 at the beginning. I know they are all Halo games, but I feel like If I can pick up CoDdecently fast, I will have opportunities to get even better, quicker.

Have you been in touch with any organizations during the CoD offseason?

No, I’m a Free Agent. I’m going to keep grinding Halo until the transfer period, to see if a pro team needs me. If not, I’m just going to look forward to CoD.

• Upvote (+1) 8

hadn't seen this posted yet (on Cratos officially going to CoD)

https://pvplive.com/c/carlos-cratos-ayala-transition-halo-call-duty-ww2

One Halo pro switching over is Carlos “Cratos” Ayala, the 2016 Halo World Championship runner-up, and I recently interviewed him to pick his brain on the potential move from his roots to a whole new chapter.

For those who aren’t aware, can you introduce yourself?

I go by “Cratos” in the gaming world. I’ve been competing in Halo since 2009. My biggest achievements were the Bronze Medal at X-Games and 2nd at the 2016 Halo World Championship.

What made you consider switching from Halo to Call of Duty?

I feel like I’ve gotten nothing but disrespect from tournament organizers and it only got even worse in Halo 5, with all my success in it. The game hasn’t changed and is getting stale; it’s just getting worse. My favorite thing in life is competing so I feel like switching to CoD, a console FPS, I could have the same rush doing it.

Were there any players that influenced you towards the transition?

Well, I haven’t switched yet, so no. I’m sure once I start playing well, some well-known people can give me some insight, tips, and tricks.

How quickly do you feel you’ll adapt to Call of Duty?

Well, the thing with me is, I feel like I adapt and learn really fast, and I’m always ahead of the game when a new game drops. I feel as though I was a Top 3 player in Halo Reach, Top 3 in Halo 4, Top 5 in H2A, and Top 4 in Halo 5, if not number 1 at the beginning. I know they are all Halo games, but I feel like If I can pick up CoDdecently fast, I will have opportunities to get even better, quicker.

Have you been in touch with any organizations during the CoD offseason?

No, I’m a Free Agent. I’m going to keep grinding Halo until the transfer period, to see if a pro team needs me. If not, I’m just going to look forward to CoD.

Top 4 at h5 yet hes been in relegation and ouut of pro league for how long? He's don't good but not that good. I dont see him making it in cod. Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

I think he meant "top 4" as in like good enough to be on a top 4 team?  that was my charitable reading lol

realistically Cratos is better than the haters say, but not nearly as good as he thinks he is; I'd say he's like the ~23rd best player in H5, something like that

Top 4 at h5 yet hes been in relegation and ouut of pro league for how long? He's don't good but not that good. I dont see him making it in cod. Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

"at the beginning" probably the most pivotal part of the answer. I thought it was a pretty popular opinion that Cartos looked good at the start of the game in spite of people knowing he would probably drop off as everyone caught up.

Pretty bad idea for Halo pros to switch either way imo. It might be a returning style of game but the scene is pretty competitive already, even EU is stepping up. Might not even get two Halo pros through with a number failing like what happened last time.

• Upvote (+1) 6

"at the beginning" probably the most pivotal part of the answer. I thought it was a pretty popular opinion that Cartos looked good at the start of the game in spite of people knowing he would probably drop off as everyone caught up.

Pretty bad idea for Halo pros to switch either way imo. It might be a returning style of game but the scene is pretty competitive already, even EU is stepping up. Might not even get two Halo pros through with a number failing like what happened last time.

I read it as top 4 now and top 1 at the beginning. Could be wrong though

Edit nvm he cleared it up

I do agree that switching now wont end up well. Too many good players that are establushed. At least huke seems to have a team waiting for him

I read it as top 4 now and top 1 at the beginning. Could be wrong though

Edit nvm he cleared it up

I do agree that switching now wont end up well. Too many good players that are establushed. At least huke seems to have a team waiting for him

Is Huke planning to join the nv team? Didnt they get 1st last year and 2nd this year?

No I meant individually. But I also said at the beginning

you were definitely a top player in the first six months of H5's lifespan.

also confidence is key, but I dunno man ... 3rd best player in Reach?

ULoNtQa.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

you were definitely a top player in the first six months of H5's lifespan.

also confidence is key, but I dunno man ... 3rd best player in Reach?

ULoNtQa.jpg

yeah me tj and blaze were sooo far ahead at the beginning first two events.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is Huke planning to join the nv team? Didnt they get 1st last year and 2nd this year?

I think we might see a return of that E6 team he was on right before the age limit was put in. It was Huke, Temp, TJHaly, and I can't remember the 4th. I don't know what org they'll play under.

• Upvote (+1) 1