CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Episode 1 on the playstation was VERY lit. Choosing how to manipulate people via the force had me mind blown.

Not sure how far back we're going but Tie Fighter belongs on the list.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean, light-hearted Halo fanboyism on a site primarily dedicated to Halo sure as hell beats making posts about how other scenes and TO's are doing eSports better and constantly reminising about how things used to be, filled with nostalgia fueled self-pity.

Lord knows I need a break from that shit.

Honestly i like talking about other games on here. It not like anything hcs related has happened outside of ninja leaving and a few other team changes. Id rather branch off into other topics than let the thread stagnate

i feel bad for eX cause them and a lot of their fans got scammed but personally i'd never conduct business with an 18 year old

hopefully it's a lesson learned and these jersey legion people never have another esports related job again

• Upvote (+1) 1

ace is running with danoxide, hammy, and baby j apparently and they are gonna scrim EG in 3 hours

• Upvote (+1) 4

ace is running with danoxide, hammy, and baby j apparently and they are gonna scrim EG in 3 hours

was just about to ask if there were scrims tonight. anyone else that you know of?

was just about to ask if there were scrims tonight. anyone else that you know of?

not yet but i'll post here if anything changes  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

LG & Orgless Supremacy @ 8EST. Contra will be streaming it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

No they bailed on us for the 4th time

Bummer. Trippey was talking like it was still going down when he ended his stream. Any idea what happened there?

So it's basically that old liquid roster that was really good at the end of Summer 2016 Pro League, -Danoxide +Penguin.

I think.

Spartan gets dropped from the 8th team and lucks his way into a top3 contender. Amazing

I don't think Spartan was officially picked up by Liquid. I'm under the impression they're running games with Spartan and trying him out like they did with Claim. 

Spartan gets dropped from the 8th team and lucks his way into a top3 contender. Amazing

I mean he got dropped from a top3 team (Liquid) to go to 2 top8 teams and now back to a top3 potential team (Liquid). Ever heard your history teacher mention "History repeats itself"?

Top 3/4 depending on how much you like BF2 over it

Personally, I go

1. BF2

2. KOTOR 2

3. KOTOR

4. Republic Commando

5. Shadows of the Empire

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean he got dropped from a top3 team (Liquid) to go to 2 top8 teams and now back to a top3 potential team (Liquid). Ever heard your history teacher mention "History repeats itself"?

He wasnt the best player on either alg or ronin. Thats the point

I just started a game 3v4 on fathom flag. No lag out, no quitter. Literally 3v4 from the jump. What is wrong with this fucking garbage. I'm like a crackhead who can't quit drugs and that drug is H5.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Can i get an update on whats happening??

Edit: I think Ace, Spartan, el Town, and Heinz would be a good team