CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Idk, I've never been a fan of Ninja (and especially not now since I'm perma-banned in his chat), but if he wants to play Halo, I don't see why he shouldn't. It's not like he'll go broke by streaming and playing Halo occasionally. Sure, he won't be maximizing his potential earnings, but I also don't maximize my potential earnings when I decide to go home after an 8 hour workday. I'm losing potential money by leaving work and going home, but I'm not going broke because of it, and I really really want to go home. It's just life. He's in a great position that he can throw away potential earnings and still be balling. If he still wants to compete in Halo, good for him, and we're better off having him.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If the current system for creating skins for H5 is inefficient, maybe they should rework the system... Or does that make too much sense for 343?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heads up for those with Halo Wars 2, a new download is out and if you try and stop it - it will redownload the game again :flip:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Heads up for those with Halo Wars 2, a new download is out and if you try and stop it - it will redownload the game again :flip:

Yup, I learned this the hard way a few patches ago. It's standard by now 343 is incompetent in every aspect of Halo.

If the current system for creating skins for H5 is inefficient, maybe they should rework the system... Or does that make too much sense for 343?

We should solve all the worlds problems that way - "if [a system] is inefficient, maybe [they] should rework the system".

Mind blown in between the memes, cracking stuff.

Idk, I've never been a fan of Ninja (and especially not now since I'm perma-banned in his chat), but if he wants to play Halo, I don't see why he shouldn't. It's not like he'll go broke by streaming and playing Halo occasionally. Sure, he won't be maximizing his potential earnings, but I also don't maximize my potential earnings when I decide to go home after an 8 hour workday. I'm losing potential money by leaving work and going home, but I'm not going broke because of it, and I really really want to go home. It's just life. He's in a great position that he can throw away potential earnings and still be balling. If he still wants to compete in Halo, good for him, and we're better off having him.

Honestly you must have done something dumb to get banned. The mods there only ban the more toxic people. He wants to grow as a streamer. On top of MM being a chore for him to play as it is a bore to watch, his numbers go way down. He is only in it for the competitions. He may as well give the spot to someone who does not have the opportunities he does, so he can foster his other Pro teams/stream. Money is no concern of his that is correct. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 5 Tournament Winner Records vs CLG/Optic:
- EG at X-Games: 4-7
- EnVy at Fall Finals: 9-9
- EnVy at Daytona: 10-10
- Splyce at Atlanta: 8-3

EG at X-Games was 4-6, the groups were bo5. Not that it makes much of a difference.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG at X-Games was 4-6, the groups were bo5. Not that it makes much of a difference.

Fixed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5 Tournament Winner Records vs CLG/Optic:
- EG at X-Games: 4-6
- EnVy at Fall Finals: 9-9
- EnVy at Daytona: 10-10
- Splyce at Atlanta: 8-3

Bubu was also on the only other team to really give Optic a challenge: Denial (Devon, Cntra, Huke)

Something about his decision making just wows me every time. Very smart young player. Obviously Renegade and Shotzys mechanical ability and Shooters consistency are huge factors but there is just that intangible Bubu has..

• Upvote (+1) 5

Left field idea but i would like to see Menke take all the team and pro player stats from scrim and league games only, aggregate them them see how accurately his ranking system could have predicted the outcome of Atlanta.

sounds expensive

• Upvote (+1) 2

Will stats be coming out for the event?

You will find them after the credits of the last episode of the live action Halo show by Steven Spielberg.