CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh and when TSquared tries to trash talk the GOAT again just link him this video boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e1cWaWNjNg

The beginning of Part 2 has way more T2 gold on it. Believe the audio is flagged for copyright on YouTube though. Pretty sure one of us still has the videos saved somewhere...along with footage we took from MLG Chicago 2005 that we never did anything with.

• Upvote (+1) 5

saiyan has always been a godly slayer

I've been watching his stream for the past week, he is effing ridiculous; most impressive gameplay of any pro I've seen lately apart from Shotzzy.  Teamwork on LAN =/= matchmaking but I think he'll be fine without Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 2

anyone know if it's like this in other esports. Cause it's definitely not a single TO thing since they haven't been paid by 3 different TO's

All 3 events were hcs (343) events though. The unaffiliated ugc last year paid within a week according to @@LethuL
  • Upvote (+1) 1

YES! How could I forget commando! I remember sometimes it would cancel and turn into a clown fiesta of both players trying to knife each other and miss like 20 times. Good times.

I remember I picked up an infected mod from a friend who used to sell lobbies in MW2. If you were host, your commando perk allowed you to LITERALLY knife anyone as long as they are in the center of your screen. There is no range limit and worked with the model outline (wall hack) one as well.

All 3 events were hcs (343) events though. The unaffiliated ugc last year paid within a week according to @@LethuL

my bad. For some dumb reason my brain thought that the TO paid the teams

Christ in heaven. Stop drip feeding this shit. Replace Arena with HCS. Bring back Proving Grounds so we can test stuff and give feedback. Why is this so fucking hard

"We know we could just dump all these obviously-completely-done-and-just-sitting-there tuning details all at one time, but we wouldn't want to deprive the world of any politely-postulated forum posts, would we?"

This is what we're dealing with. Of course it's going to be difficult.

http://cloud9.gg/news/t-mobile

Theygot a big sponsor. I want them back :(

i hate tmobile and xfinity but i sure love them investing in esports 

good for C9

TSM also signed with tmobile btw

last night:
Optic 7 - 3 Liquid with claim (1 tie)
Splyce 13 - 0 LG
EG 3 - 1 Oxy
  • Upvote (+1) 4

For my people from Ohio Donatos > Pizza Hut > Papa Johns > Dominos

You're forgetting about Jet's Pizza! Number 1 Ohio chain by far!

• Downvote (-1) 1

https://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-nrg-esports-sponsorship-stadium

Geographically DC is a great location for tournaments, hopefully this arena can shape it to be a center for Competitive Gaming. If the city was less busy/dangerous I think this new stadium would be an ideal place for major MLG tourneys/

DC isn't really dangerous anymore, not anywhere like it used to be. It's just like every major city just don't do dumb stuff and you'll be perfectly fine.The biggest problem I see is that D.C Is an extremely expensive city. Hotels and food won't be cheap for visiting players. That could be a deal breaker for some.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

when i woke up this morning and realized its friday

tenor.gif

Friday is the best day of the week. Nothing like knowing the weekend is ahead. And then we have Sunday............

• Upvote (+1) 1

That UGC event was one of my favorites tbh. After they finished the open bracket they had a mini 4 team no radar tourny with each member of e6 as captians iirc. Bubu Cloud Nemassist and Stress won that.

I played H2 on some older shitty tag I still can't remember, but this one originated at the beginning of Halo 3.

Ghostface and Witchdoctor were on an "Adult Swim Presents" tour of colleges and there were cool promo posters all over campus. I asked my girlfriend what my XBL gamertag should be since I was creating a new one to start grinding Halo again. She had taken one of the tour posters and hung it in her apartment; she looked up at it for a second, then looked back at me and said, "you should be 'mikeface killah'."

We've been married almost 6 years and are about to have our first baby.

Reading this has immediately made me want to listen to Ironman

• Upvote (+1) 1

holy shit vegas worlds qualifier was almost 6 months ago and people still havent been paid? how is that even acceptable? i could maybe see not having atlanta checks yet, but that's 4 events. i would be blasting that to every media outlet I could till i got my money. imagine being on optic. that has to be between 150-200k owed per player

holy shit vegas worlds qualifier was almost 6 months ago and people still havent been paid? how is that even acceptable? i could maybe see not having atlanta checks yet, but that's 4 events. i would be blasting that to every media outlet I could till i got my money. imagine being on optic. that has to be between 150-200k owed per player

WOW that's fucking insane.  I could understand it taking maybe 4 weeks, but any more than that is laughable imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1