CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm really interested to see if saiyan is as good without ninja. I know ninja constantly had poor stats, but it does seem like he's made his teams better based on how the other players do without him

saiyan has always been a godly slayer

and the poor HUD icons which would be confusing as fuck for new viewers?

I’ll pass until that’s fixed, thanks.

At this point, no one is watching this game who doesn't know halo.

I'd rather watch some koth with bad hud than to ever watch empire strongholds again

• Upvote (+1) 8

saiyan has always been a godly slayer

That wasn't really his point. It's true though that though his decision making wasn't always top tier, Ninja was uber aggressive and laid down a lot of damage which can open up opportunities for slayers on his team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just figured you were a kings fan lol

lol I was so hype when they made this picture one of their logos. Had to steal that instantly. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That wasn't really his point. It's true though that though his decision making wasn't always top tier, Ninja was uber aggressive and laid down a lot of damage which can open up opportunities for slayers on his team.

yeah and I'm saying of all the AM teams he was on he was a godly slayer. So he doesn't need ninja going -10 every game to do well
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I'm really interested to see if saiyan is as good without ninja. I know ninja constantly had poor stats, but it does seem like he's made his teams better based on how the other players do without him

Like who? Penguin, spartan, commonly, roybox, stellur all placed the same or better without ninja.

Like who? Penguin, spartan, commonly, roybox, stellur all placed the same or better without ninja.

Has spartan done better than renegades? Commonly had one win, but was clearly the problem on eg :kappa: (don't remember him doing well other than that). It seems and maybe my memory is bad that roybox were middle ground with ninja. Penguin I agree with, and stellur too. Didn't trippey leave and do worse? Vic x??? I personally think he's better than ninja, but he would fit this list

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/golden-clouds

New community update discussing the upcoming weapon tuning. The rail gun and fuel rod will get some sort of nerf, while it's unclear what'll happen to the grenade launcher.

Christ in heaven. Stop drip feeding this shit. Replace Arena with HCS. Bring back Proving Grounds so we can test stuff and give feedback. Why is this so fucking hard

• Upvote (+1) 2

With them doing 14 weapons and camo. And them showing 3 weapons a week I expect test playlist out in about 3 more weeks then it to run during all of Fall. The the FALL update to be like right before winter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe i missed it but was tashi the only one tweeting about the london event passes? seems like another misuse of social media...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has spartan done better than renegades? Commonly had one win, but was clearly the problem on eg :kappa: (don't remember him doing well other than that). It seems and maybe my memory is bad that roybox were middle ground with ninja. Penguin I agree with, and stellur too. Didn't trippey leave and do worse? Vic x??? I personally think he's better than ninja, but he would fit this list

Spartan placed 3rd at the end of Pro League Season 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't really say everything was super viable as much as most players just really sucked so whatever you wanted to do worked if you weren't the worst in the lobby which was pretty unlikely if you had any hands at all. That's the game you could pub stomp with a full party and have the entire other team stuck on a spawn point the entire game with your insane kill streaks while they helplessly died over and over. It was cool for sure though just totally broken if you chose to abuse the MM/class setup

Not really. I played solo and did really well for myself. Everything was viable because I experimented a lot towards the end.

--

Why are you guys surprised 343 is taking forever with simple stuff? They have one of the most inefficient game studios out there. 

There are worse than Ace on teams in Pro League right now. He will be back on a team by Denver.

• Upvote (+1) 1