CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The fact that so many people on a competitive halo forum don't even understand the basic tenants of the sprint complaints is worrying.

Makes me wonder how many of you guys are reach/4/5 kids. Which would make sense.

Instant sprint works well in games with really fast kill times.

Chad was joking.

It does look fast. I actually wish it was a little slower

Yeah same.  Some of those kills looked like just 2 or 3 bullets from auto's. thats an easy fix though.  Kill streaks looked fun and not OP

What was everyone's inspiration for their GT?

So I took latin in high school and Apollo was one of the only Gods that didnt get a name change when the Romans stole the Greek mythos.  So i was a Greek and Roman god.

Little did i realize how many people would think i named myself after Apollo Creed from Rocky, or that i was "A Chicken" since "pollo" is spanish for chicken.

• Upvote (+1) 4

All I remember from MW2 is bullets not registering, grenade launcher spam and bad maps.

Black Ops 1 is the real secret goat COD game.

COD4, Blops 1, Blops 2.

The only CODs I could stomach. MW2 was shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder what happens to the ESL Halo twitter account if they leave 

the same thing that happened to the ESL Gears and ESL COD accounts. 

There was a local car dealership with the worst commercials (lol they all do) but the slogan was "crain team's got em!" My last name is Crane. No one in arkansas was smart enough to realize the pun wasnt that funny so in high school one of my fucking teachers would say that if he called on me and i got the answer right and it stuck. 4 uears of not only seeing those awful conmercials everytime i wanted to watch football but i heard it in school too. But hey fuck it its better than shit bird or something else and it went from a tease/insult to just a nickname. And it was better than the auto suggestions xbox came up with. I always figured i would change it till i found out that it would cost $10 or whatever the points equivalent was

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't give a damn about announcer cues and medals if a game plays well. I haven't played KotH on H5, but if those are the big issues and it plays well/competitively, I say put it in. Or at the very least test it. H5 needs something new. We've been watching the same gametypes since launch.

and the poor HUD icons which would be confusing as fuck for new viewers?

I’ll pass until that’s fixed, thanks.

New viewers for h5.

Ha, good one Moa.

• Upvote (+1) 9

COD4, Blops 1, Blops 2.

The only CODs I could stomach. MW2 was shit.

Damn I thought I was the only one who didn't like MW2. Course I started playing during BO1 so maybe that's why I don't have a fondness for it. 

I was creating an xbl account for h2, and i wanted gunslinger, but it was taken. Somy mind immediately went to GunRanger.

I got it when I was growing up. Me and my brother both played, so we combined my initials (SAC) and the first 3 letters of his name (USA). That's all there is to it.

However, I've received numerous messages over the years asking if I live in Sacramento. I do not. I've also been asked if my sack is the size of the US. It is not.

But most memorably, a couple of months ago I was struggling in MM. After the match, a teammate messaged me: "ballsack usa." I literally rolled on the floor laughing for minutes after that.

I just figured you were a kings fan lol

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mine is a nickname of another nickname that my best friends all kind of made up. i used to hate it too. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not creative...my friends always made fun of my big head so I decided to use Headhunter which was clearly taken so had to add "zero"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I named the Yoshi from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door the first thing that popped into my head. I liked the symmetry of the way the name looked so much that I used it as my gamertag.

12 years, 5 Halos, 2 kids, and 1 wife later, I'm resigned to my fate of having "Rump" in my gamertag forever.

• Upvote (+1) 3

What's wrong with it? Like I said, I haven't played it so I genuinely don't know. Does it affect the way the game is played? I just think HCS is in dire need of something new, KotH could be a good addition if it plays well.

GagOnSexy

Gag comes from TeamGag

Sexy...cause I'm sexy

I used to watch Sex, Drugs & Halo Pros on MySpace all the time. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn I thought I was the only one who's didn't like MW2. Course I started playing during BO1 so maybe that's why I don't have a fondness for it.

It was just really shit compared to COD4.

I'm really interested to see if saiyan is as good without ninja. I know ninja constantly had poor stats, but it does seem like he's made his teams better based on how the other players do without him