CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

that cane's sause is garlic, mayo, and crack. its so addicting

3 parts Mayo, 2 parts "red sauce"

I work in a knock-off, the red sauce we mix 3 and a half large cans of ketchup, half a gallon of Worcestershire sauce, 1c Lawry's, 1c Garlic Salt, and a little over 1c black pepper.

• Upvote (+1) 3

3 parts Mayo, 2 parts "red sauce"

I work in a knock-off, the red sauce we mix 3 and a half large cans of ketchup, half a gallon of Worcestershire sauce, 1c Lawry's, 1c Garlic Salt, and a little over 1c black pepper.

but the crack is what makes it good

77b58cc695632b45973b5603bd9b58b4.361x229

• Upvote (+1) 7

You have no idea how much this fact upsets me. They could've brought us back to form with H5, and instead, even though we got equal starts back (can't believe we even had to beg for that in a god damn HALO game), H5 took us even further off the path that made the franchise so popular to follow even more boring ass mundane gaming trends that were already old and hated by the time the game launched.

If Halo 6 still has advanced movement, I fear for us.

Honestly, until we see that build of the game which was apparently like a traditional Halo, I wouldn’t be too upset. God only knows what it actually played like.

Worcestershire sauce is a game changer if you know how to use it

Worcestershire sauce flavoured crisps are amazing, nearly as good as salt and vinegar.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone who makes a burger without putting Worcestershire sauce on the patty is a hack.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Worcestershire sauce flavoured crisps are amazing, nearly as good as salt and vinegar.

lets not go crazy

• Upvote (+1) 1

Putting it on sausage and egg while cooking makes a fry up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because it’s a shit KoTH. Poor HUD features, no announcer cues, no mode specific medals, etc.

Until they build a proper KoTH, it can stay away from HCS.

I don't give a damn about announcer cues and medals if a game plays well. I haven't played KotH on H5, but if those are the big issues and it plays well/competitively, I say put it in. Or at the very least test it. H5 needs something new. We've been watching the same gametypes since launch.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't give a damn about announcer cues and medals if a game plays well. I haven't played KotH on H5, but if those are the big issues and it plays well/competitively, I say put it in. Or at the very least test it. H5 needs something new. We've been watching the same gametypes since launch.

As much as I want KoTH, 343 can't have a gametype on stream that could be showing Halo off to new viewers that's clearly unfinished and lacking features.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What was everyone's inspiration for their GT?

my favorite team is OpTic.

OG = OpTic Gaming

GreenWall = OpTic's fanbase 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got it when I was growing up. Me and my brother both played, so we combined my initials (SAC) and the first 3 letters of his name (USA). That's all there is to it.

However, I've received numerous messages over the years asking if I live in Sacramento. I do not. I've also been asked if my sack is the size of the US. It is not.

But most memorably, a couple of months ago I was struggling in MM. After the match, a teammate messaged me: "ballsack usa." I literally rolled on the floor laughing for minutes after that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I used to play an MMO called Star Wars Galaxies. 

Zavehi was the auto generated name that game gave me.

• Upvote (+1) 4

High School nick name... don't ask. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

First initial, last name, random number...

When I first joined xbl in the 360 days I went by Historic Fusion.

Jeez that was bad.