CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

MW2 was the first game to pull me off of Halo 3 after release, this trailer still gets me hyped

I knew I always liked you. I drove 2 hours to get MW2 early (Saturday before release). It was such a good game. 

IW absolutely went crazy with the MP features. 

MW2 was the first game to pull me off of Halo 3 after release, this trailer still gets me hyped

i can still hear the awful sound of a grenade dropping after knifing someone in the back and knowing that you were about to die in the worst way imaginable. thankfully mw2 changed that to a deathstreak vs a perk. that game was so much fun

Just give me Halo 3 and MW2 backwards compatible and I will be a happy man this year

All I remember from MW2 is bullets not registering, grenade launcher spam and bad maps.

Black Ops 1 is the real secret goat COD game.

• Upvote (+1) 7

All I remember from MW2 is bullets not registering, grenade launcher spam and bad maps.

What?! You're thinking of the wrong game lol. MW2 had some of the best maps and guns felt fine. Grenade launchers were just another thing, but everyone had their own fun with the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What?! You're thinking of the wrong game lol. MW2 had some of the best maps and guns felt fine. Grenade launchers were just another thing, but everyone had their own fun with the game. 

One Man Army, and Danger Close. Just remembering that gives me PTSD.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Black Ops 1 and 2 are the only CoD games I've ever prestiged in multiple times, just because I was playing them so goddamn much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MW2 was one of my all time favorite shooters - so much fun. It was addicting going for nukes.

The WW2 footage looks good and I bet the aiming will be fluid. 

MW2 was easily my favorite CoD title and was the only thing I played besides H3 when it released.

It was so totally broken, but it got the gameplay right and was just so damn fun

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel bad for those who are grasping into Halo with any hope when we got Destiny 2 coming out, COD WWII and Battlefront 2 shortly after.....

The future of Halo is rather bleak but I still want Denver DH to be awesome.(and plan on attending)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel bad for those who are grasping into Halo with any hope when we got Destiny 2 coming out, COD WWII and Battlefront 2 shortly after.....

The future of Halo is rather bleak but I still want Denver DH to be awesome.(and plan on attending)

And Quake Champions

• Upvote (+1) 3

That raising cane's and their sauce tho  :fire:

that cane's sause is garlic, mayo, and crack. its so addicting

Nahhh, WaW takes the cake, BO1 in close second, everything else miles behind imo

MW2 was easily my favorite CoD title and was the only thing I played besides H3 when it released.

It was so totally broken, but it got the gameplay right and was just so damn fun

Pre-patch dual wielded Models were legit the most fun weapon I've ever used in a video game

• Upvote (+1) 1

One Man Army, and Danger Close. Just remembering that gives me PTSD.

I never used those and had zero issues. Ran a complete stealth class and got a ton of nukes. MW2 let everyone play how they want. We will never get another shooter like that again. Way too much bitching on the internet. 

Wasn't broken for me - everything was viable. It was so well made and I miss the game dearly. IW understood that perfect balance isn't fun. The game was just crazy chaos all the time. 

I think between the new COD and Destiny 2, Halo 5 will be an arid wasteland. I'm actually willing to bet that the pros get depressed every time they have to play this game and if it wasn't for the money no one would be playing. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

I never used those and had zero issues. Ran a complete stealth class and got a ton of nukes. MW2 let everyone play how they want. We will never get another shooter like that again. Way too much bitching on the internet. 

Wasn't broken for me - everything was viable. It was so well made and I miss the game dearly. IW understood that perfect balance isn't fun. The game was just crazy chaos all the time. 

I think between the new COD and Destiny 2, Halo 5 will be an arid wasteland. 

I wouldn't really say everything was super viable as much as most players just really sucked so whatever you wanted to do worked if you weren't the worst in the lobby which was pretty unlikely if you had any hands at all. That's the game you could pub stomp with a full party and have the entire other team stuck on a spawn point the entire game with your insane kill streaks while they helplessly died over and over. It was cool for sure though just totally broken if you chose to abuse the MM/class setup

• Upvote (+1) 1

Zach made it to Forbes! So fucking made up for him and this truly amazing cause!!!!!

He's one of the great ones. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Is it just me, or does the kill time look fast even for CoD? I haven't really played in quite some time though, so maybe im just forgetting

It does look fast. I actually wish it was a little slower
  • Upvote (+1) 1

only 6 days left till pro league. hopefully we'll see more scrims before then

vmgPFOt.png

hopefully "os" finds a new org soon. and do we know if tapping is playing from the us or mexico this season?

• Upvote (+1) 2