CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Claim really isnt on the level of all those other young guns. They would better off just picking up dan

• Upvote (+1) 1

Claim really isnt on the level of all those other young guns. They would better off just picking up dan

You gotta give Claim a chance. He comes from the background of Falcated, Shotzzy, and bubu dubu. He won a 4s tourney online vs Envy with them and he did well. I'd say he is very capable of being just as good as his friends. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well, I play H5 on a consistent basis because it's the only game I can play that feels like...Halo? We can talk settings and innovation and fads all we want, the bottom line is that H5 is still closer to Halo than any other game out there. And I've always enjoyed Halo more than any game, ever. I play Overwatch occasionally, I'm not too bad, and I have a bunch of friends who play it, but I can't play it for more than an hour or so. Not my thing. I've tried CoD, not really my thing either. The most fun I have in CoD is leveling up and unlocking guns. Same thing with Destiny. A fun game to play, but the only reason I would play more than just the story is because it's a loot-grind game.

I just haven't found a better alternative for the quasi-arena Halo experience than H5, and so that's why I'm closing in on SR150. But I don't disagree that H5 without it's name wouldn't be a huge hit. I only disagree that H5 without it's name wouldn't be Halo.

I'd say doom 2016 plays more halo then h5.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Ive been saying that for years!!!

Apperently neither of you have played destiny pvp.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You gotta give Claim a chance. He comes from the background of Falcated, Shotzzy, and bubu dubu. He won a 4s tourney online vs Envy with them and he did well. I'd say he is very capable of being just as good as his friends.

I dont. He never stood out in any of the scrims/tourney play with rammy or 2gres daycare, which isnt true for the other young guns.

If dan isnt an option, id rather they go with articc.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did the eg scrim happen tonight?

Yeah Contra was playing on the tag boppin off rn. Im in the middle of adding it now.

EDIT: http://halodatahive.com/Scrim/Summary/2711

They only played 4 games by the look of it.

Roster lock is on the 20th so Ill update all the teams then and backtrack scrim results.

• Upvote (+1) 2

have we congratulated @@Limpo yet?

Thanks man! This really came out of nowhere after one of the Splintr cups :)

• Upvote (+1) 6

I have to say, im loving the new Infused roster.  To begin with i was a little surprised the Jimbo left Tufoxy but considering tufoxy is openly moving to COD in November i cant really blame him.  In some ways, i feel like Kimbo fills a niche that FabE lacked in the sniper role.  

Communication seemed quite smooth and Jimbo seemed more at ease than he has for a while.  Excited to see how they progress.

Also glad to see Buk20 playing again.  His team with Batchford, Quadios, and snipedrone could do really well, i hope they stay together.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have to say, im loving the new Infused roster.  To begin with i was a little surprised the Jimbo left Tufoxy but considering tufoxy is openly moving to COD in November i cant really blame him.  In some ways, i feel like Kimbo fills a niche that FabE lacked in the sniper role.  

Communication seemed quite smooth and Jimbo seemed more at ease than he has for a while.  Excited to see how they progress.

Also glad to see Buk20 playing again.  His team with Batchford, Quadios, and snipedrone could do really well, i hope they stay together.

I still think Jimbo sounded more comfortable on the Invictus roster. But this new Infused roster is pretty good. Having Brandon and Kimbo on the same team will be good for slaying.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I still think Jimbo sounded more comfortable on the Invictus roster. But this new Infused roster is pretty good. Having Brandon and Kimbo on the same team will be good for slaying.

I know what you mean, i suppose its more in his play calling.  On Invictus, Ramirez was the main play caller, as Tufoxy was on FabE whereas on this roster he seems to be calling the plays.

Any ideas who qristola is teaming with?

Also glad to see Buk20 playing again. His team with Batchford, Quadios, and snipedrone could do really well, i hope they stay together.

so did Buk20 come back but not Buk57 (they both stopped playing didn't they?). Is this the first time they haven't teamed together?

so did Buk20 come back but not Buk57 (they both stopped playing didn't they?). Is this the first time they haven't teamed together?

I think BUK20 have played alone before.

From what i can gather it is only Buk20 making a return.  I think it is to do with work commitments as he recently started a new job and so has more time to play halo.  I think Buk57 still has heavy work commitments so just cant commit the time.  

Im not sure if this is the first time they havent teamed together, it certainly is for H5 but not sure about before that.  Maybe @@TheSimms, @@Wonderboy or @@Onset would know. 

From what i can gather it is only Buk20 making a return.  I think it is to do with work commitments as he recently started a new job and so has more time to play halo.  I think Buk57 still has heavy work commitments so just cant commit the time.  

Im not sure if this is the first time they havent teamed together, it certainly is for H5 but not sure about before that.  Maybe @@TheSimms, @@Wonderboy or @@Onset would know. 

During Halo 4 Buk20 was on some yolo makeshift for an event, he was also on Infused for a short period with Vard, Respectful and Reaction during H2A. Buk57 wasn't also on the initial iteration of the infamous Epsilon roster that did so well at HWC 2016 as Reaction was in the slot of 57 for 1 event in 2015.

It was only really around MCC and transition to H5 they didn't play together.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I know what you mean, i suppose its more in his play calling.  On Invictus, Ramirez was the main play caller, as Tufoxy was on FabE whereas on this roster he seems to be calling the plays.

Any ideas who qristola is teaming with?

No idea yet

• Upvote (+1) 1

Josh Holmes said they made a traditional Halo game then scrapped it.

You have no idea how much this fact upsets me. They could've brought us back to form with H5, and instead, even though we got equal starts back (can't believe we even had to beg for that in a god damn HALO game), H5 took us even further off the path that made the franchise so popular to follow even more boring ass mundane gaming trends that were already old and hated by the time the game launched.

If Halo 6 still has advanced movement, I fear for us.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

During Halo 4 Buk20 was on some yolo makeshift for an event, he was also on Infused for a short period with Vard, Respectful and Reaction during H2A. Buk57 wasn't also on the initial iteration of the infamous Epsilon roster that did so well at HWC 2016 as Reaction was in the slot of 57 for 1 event in 2015.

It was only really around MCC and transition to H5 they didn't play together.

thanks. I don't know enough about EU halo and it before h5. @@Onset maybe for London have little intros for the players because there are probably a lot of people who will watch that don't know anything about the players. Give them a reason to support people other than those on Infused
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Ww2 gameplay

http://gamestop.brightcove.com.edgesuite.net/694940074001/201708/3145/694940074001_5542849564001_5542813436001.mp4

Looks cool. The map kind of sucks, but i love the design of the game. Thhe glide bomb is a cool streak. Flamethrower OP.

Last 2 maps looked good.

Flamethrower looks op af. (Could possibly make the person walk slower when having it equipped)

All the streaks looked good

Sprinting confirmed in 2017 smh  :kappa:

Haven't really been interested in a CoD in quite some time. Might have to give WW2 a go.