CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The only time I order pizza is when I'm starving and feel super lazy. In that case I order pizza hut hand tossed, no cheese, red onions, mushroom and spinach

• Downvote (-1) 3

Why the hell would anyone order chain pizza when there's usually a local pizza place that's just as cheap if not cheaper and it doesn't suck?

• Upvote (+1) 2

These results :laughing:

0cee59fabfd50fc8c9a7754de9635b00.png

At least that 7% remembered their twitter password.

We can't take these results seriously becase that's clearly a loaded poll question. ESL has historically been a terrible Halo TO. Of course people are going to vote in favor of MLG.

• Upvote (+1) 8

For my people from Ohio Donatos > Pizza Hut > Papa Johns > Dominos

I just want everyone on this forum to know that this is my boy right here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Halo wants to be kinda relevant, they need to release a title every 2 years. 3 years for a broken game and poorly managed pro league won't survive in the exploding Esports market.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why the hell would anyone order chain pizza when there's usually a local pizza place that's just as cheap if not cheaper and it doesn't suck?

welcome to Lynchburg Virginia, where there's no good restaraunts and nothing but chain food.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If only we had a no sprint tournament to bring it back.

You joke

But could you imagine. Don't even pretend like that wouldn't actually be pretty damn awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because that's not always the case. Here in the South the local places are wildly inconsistent and at best offer a more expensive, par (not above par) pizza than the "best chain" pizza. 

Also making a good pizza is not that difficult. I'd plug my video (well my dad is the star but my channel) but this is a no plug zone. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

welcome to Lynchburg Virginia, where there's no good restaraunts and nothing but chain food.

Because that's not always the case. Here in the South the local places are wildly inconsistent and at best offer a more expensive, par (not above par) pizza than the "best chain" pizza. 

Also making a good pizza is not that difficult. I'd plug my video (well my dad is the star but my channel) but this is a no plug zone. 

I guess I'm glad I don't live in the south...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah, but do yall got barbeque up north?

Am I inciting a food civil war?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have the choice between dominos and Pizza Hut. So I choose dominos

next time do pizza hut and get boneless buffalo medium wings and a pepperoni p'zone with extra marinara sauce on the side

If Halo wants to be kinda relevant, they need to release a title every 2 years. 3 years for a broken game and poorly managed pro league won't survive in the exploding Esports market.

Looks at every major title.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo returned to its former glory and replaces CoD's spot on the MLG circuit but you have to give up memes forever.

Would you do it?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo returned to its former glory and replaces CoD's spot on the MLG circuit but you have to give up memes forever.

Would you do it?

Yes. Without Halo, I'm not here. I'm not here, no memes.

I owe it all to Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You joke

But could you imagine. Don't even pretend like that wouldn't actually be pretty damn awesome.

Hands down.

My dad is literally a world class chef who makes a better pizza than you'll find in Jersey, NYC, or god forbid Boston. 

1 year imo, least for multiplayer. CoD releases once a year and even then it gets stale after a few months out. League of Legends makes big changes 1-2 times a year and smaller patches every 2 weeks. People just don't wanna wait around 3 years for another meaningful experience, they like their games and communities to feel alive and always evolving. It's a problem with GoW too, or just Microsoft in general I guess. The gaming industry has changed a lot since the original trilogy, there's too much other stuff to play to have this much downtime now. 

the best pizza is from the northeast 

all other pizza is inferior, although still delicious

This is the truth. Every family owned pizzeria I know (I live in upstate NY) far surpasses any chain, 10 times over easily. Not to mention the prices are usually cheaper as well. Chicago pizza is also pretty good, though no where near ours  :ace:

Edit: As to BBQ, all I know is what my own family makes (delicious) and Dinosaur BBQ (almost as good as our pizza). Northeast food >

• Upvote (+1) 1