CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lets all collectively spell a word that describes what we think of HCS management. I'll start.

P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lets all collectively spell a word that describes what we think of HCS management. I'll start.

P

E

I feel like this is a social experiment to spell "penis".  Dont disappoint people.  be sheep.

It's been a good run boys. I don't blame them one bit.

With the huge gap in time after DH, I would imagine a decent amount would at least try.

• Upvote (+1) 2

P

We all become washed forum posters at some point I guess.

snip

Thanks for everything you do man.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's been a good run boys. I don't blame them one bit.

Imagine running an eSports program so poorly that your key core pros all quit for another game  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Imagine running an esports program so poorly that the only reason most other communities know you is because you ran your World Championship at a fucking gas station.

If that were actually true it would be absolutely pathetic because it would mean the only relevance Halo esports has had is what the developer has provided (or in this case not provided).

I have not posted some HDH updates in a while so here it goes. The way the site was set up at the moment historic data becomes meaningless and current data is skewed by old data i.e. stats from playing on a team a year ago.

So I've spent the last few weeks changing the database so that the problems mentioned previously should no longer exist.

A new section called Organisations will be added to the site, each record will link to a list of each orgs present and previous rosters.

njUY0yv.png

Each of the Organisation detail pages will list out each of its previous rosters and present roster if there is one, along with start and end dates. The start and end dates will be based on their first and last recorded scrim.

zIzXNHn.png

This change allows me to update the team detail pages so that they only show stats for the roster you select giving a better idea of how the team is doing as stats for other team rosters wont be there.

This then also allows me to update the player detail pages so that they only show stats for their current roster by default. You will be able to flick through their previous roster stats using the team dropdown.

jxuvW5w.png

We don't deserve you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have not posted some HDH updates in a while so here it goes. The way the site was set up at the moment historic data becomes meaningless and current data is skewed by old data i.e. stats from playing on a team a year ago.

So I've spent the last few weeks changing the database so that the problems mentioned previously should no longer exist.

A new section called Organisations will be added to the site, each record will link to a list of each orgs present and previous rosters.

njUY0yv.png

Each of the Organisation detail pages will list out each of its previous rosters and present roster if there is one, along with start and end dates. The start and end dates will be based on their first and last recorded scrim.

zIzXNHn.png

This change allows me to update the team detail pages so that they only show stats for the roster you select giving a better idea of how the team is doing as stats for other team rosters wont be there.

This then also allows me to update the player detail pages so that they only show stats for their current roster by default. You will be able to flick through their previous roster stats using the team dropdown.

jxuvW5w.png

You should be working for CoD. :(