CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does this apply to digital codes?  Physical media has been for losers since 2013...

lol half the appeal of having consoles is that you can sell your old games on Amazon ... I have no idea why PC did away with this system (I'd like to sell my old Steam games to other users)

Does this apply to digital codes? Physical media has been for losers since 2013...

Im a loser baby so why dont you kill me

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does this apply to digital codes?  Physical media has been for losers since 2013...

Physical discs means you can still sell games you don't play anymore, which is a benefit I'll always choose over digital copies.

When I sold my Xbox not long ago, Amazon was giving me close to triple for my games and accessories than a company like GameStop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol half the appeal of having consoles is that you can sell your old games on Amazon ... I have no idea why PC did away with this system (I'd like to sell my old Steam games to other users)

New games I buy I play for a long time so they aren't worth anything by the time I'm done and other games are already old by the time I get them. Plus swapping disks is awful.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's all been downhill since that disappointing essay. :mj:

some of my best material came since then

And I'd also like to remind everyone that the "poor" quality of my essay is more of a meme than anything. It was actually pretty decent.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think the real reason you guys get on Oriiii and Shitlin is because you know deep down that they're right.

• Upvote (+1) 9

This thread is a fucking dumpster fire right now.

Can someone shade someone or something?

Fuck you Burt Maclin

• Upvote (+1) 1

So where are we at with rosters?

Liquid needs one

Luminosity needs one

Rumor is huke is gone so NV may need one. Rumor is probably bullshit though

@@RyaNoob and his team need an org

Has optic played together since atlanta?

Has ronin replaced spartan yet?

Is tapping buttons staying in the US for pro league?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can you explain?

He's giving both forum members a mathmatical value using his own arithmetic. He is then using said values to rank the two forum members.

In this case it appears, without the context of his algorigthm to make a direct comparison, that he values @Oriiii significantly more thatn @Moses_FPS

Saiyan played some mm with snip3down and mikwen last night. Probably nothing but we're desperate at this point. If anyone has to replace huke i'd love to see it be him

• Downvote (-1) 1

He's giving both forum members a mathmatical value using his own arithmetic. He is then using said values to rank the two forum members.

In this case it appears, without the context of his algorigthm to make a direct comparison, that he values @Oriiii significantly more thatn @Moses_FPS

Thank you, @Shekkles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saiyan played some mm with snip3down and mikwen last night. Probably nothing but we're desperate at this point. If anyone has to replace huke i'd love to see it be him

In the event of Huke leaving, Saiyan would be the best replacement outside of Optic/Splyce players imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So where are we at with rosters?

Liquid needs one

Luminosity needs one

Rumor is huke is gone so NV may need one. Rumor is probably bullshit though

@@RyaNoob and his team need an org

Has optic played together since atlanta?

Has ronin replaced spartan yet?

Is tapping buttons staying in the US for pro league?

Rayne to LG. Sabinator to Ronin. OpTic has scrimmed the last few days.