CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hardly ever watch CoD, this is the first time I've watched competitive IW. Really seems like there's very little gunskill and it's more about setting up and rotating right. MLG makes it exciting to watch though, this production really puts us to an absolute shame. Not to mention the venue.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I won't know how he does it, but I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see Cratos on that stage next year

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit Formal hahahaha. Optic seem so good abusing the modern mechanics don't know how how they'll transition into WW2.

The way people are acting in the crowd is making me cringe

Optic has the worst fans bar none.

And nv i s about to choke a series lead in two straight tourneys in a 3 week span. Embarrassing.

• Upvote (+1) 6

The way people are acting in the crowd is making me cringe

That's kinda just the sort of stupid shit people do at sporting events. Hit up some baseball games or something and just people watch lol it'll blow your mind 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit Formal hahahaha. Optic seem so good abusing the modern mechanics don't know how how they'll transition into WW2.

Honestly, I think they'll be the best team in the game hands down. Too much gunskill and all of them hate jetpack CoD.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man the spectator mode UI for this game is so cluttered.

Agreed.

That said, I actually do enjoy the usage of player outlines in IW much more than in H5

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's kinda just the sort of stupid shit people do at sporting events. Hit up some baseball games or something and just people watch lol it'll blow your mind 

LOL yes.  Its not limited to esports.

Though i wish players would stop throwing the "choke" sign...

Honestly, I think they'll be the best team in the game hands down. Too much gunskill and all of them hate jetpack CoD.

But their gunskill shines because of the unpredictability of the movement mechanics. They'll probably adapt very quickly but just from watching they just seem so crisp with the movement.

It took me the entire games life span to realise the spinning yellow shit on the scoreboard means someone is in the hill.

Weird ass design choice.

Its a glitch I believe, meant to just be a small icon but its never been fixed properly.

Whos ready for the Optic meltdown on Twitter.

But their gunskill shines because of the unpredictability of the movement mechanics. They'll probably adapt very quickly but just from watching they just seem so crisp with the movement.

Honestly, the movement mechanics hurt more than they help, because the whole jumping mechanic can have interesting effects on aiming (similar to Destiny). Watch some old BO2 gameplay, Scump, Crim and Karma were monsters.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'll say it here (even though its Halo) but well done Optic Gaming. Deserved this for a couple of years now, especially Scump whos got the one thing he's never got. Karmas a 3 time world champ, and our boy Formal picked up his first as well.

Crimsix and Karma were both extremely successful in traditional COD games. They'll still be the best.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I find that game so hard to watch,  but i couldnt tear myself away because MLG is :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  and it still got 215k viewers at the end there.  WWII is gonna be lit holy shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watching the award ceremony, I thought back to Halo Worlds. We are really a sad Esport, that stadium they played in is how any world championship should look like or at least similar. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

This "Overtime" Post-show for the CWL is atrocious.  :wutface:

Hate to see such a high-cost production go to waste. 

• Upvote (+1) 1