CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We need king of the hill back man.

Are you using the official twitter app? If so I usually do: click that down arrow next to tweet > share tweet via > copy link to tweet > paste that url.

No, i just copy the url from the twitter websitr. Then i paste here, delete the mobile part, and post.

We were at 185,000 last map

Grand Finals of CoD Champs and you're still able to post here yet 343 dont bother even during off season.

Speaks more volumes than it should.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We need king of the hill back man.

No, i just copy the url from the twitter websitr. Then i paste here, delete the mobile part, and post.

Don't copy the actual link from your mobile browser. Click the arrow in the top right of the tweet and copy the link from there.

A friendly reminder, this was Bravo stream at Worlds

Just a friendly reminder that there are people who traveled hours to California to never actually set foot inside the actual venue.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll never forget walking into that tent and just laughing. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Have you guys considered doing more with CoD around here? I know its primarily a Halo website and thus so are the people but the effort and passion put into it puts Halo to shame. It makes you feel stupid to even be following a game like Halo on a lot of levels

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you guys considered doing more with CoD around here? I know its primarily a Halo website and thus so are the people but the effort and passion put into it puts Halo to shame. It makes you feel stupid to even be following a game like Halo on a lot of levels

It's been talked about for sure regarding potential tournaments, but right now our focus is on Halo and Rocket League. Rocket League has been incredible for us so far, it's awesome to have devs support your tournaments and reach out to you. Anything is possible at this point though.

We also do cover CoD and tons of other gaming news on our homepage too. Either way, the staff is hyped about CoD: WWII :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

it's gonna be crazy seeing cratos and huke on that stage next year

You think Cratos will qualify for CWL in his first year of CoD?

He's not 2gre.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not streams, screens at the event.

Ah yeah I'm an idiot.

@@Clap, stream the omniviews next time. :) Would be amazeballs.

And yes I still say amazeballs

Ah yeah I'm an idiot.

@@Clap, stream the omniviews next time. :) Would be amazeballs.

And yes I still say amazeballs

Forum not loading right for me right now so I don't have full context but isn't this what the Bravo stream is right now?

Only at the event though unless I'm an idiot twice and can't find the bravo stream on mobile?

Maybe, I'm unable to watch at any rate, just knew I'd seen the Clap tweet.

Only at the event though unless I'm an idiot twice and can't find the bravo stream on mobile?

Yea that, I read it wrong :flip:

• Upvote (+1) 1

We were at 185,000 last map

There's a local brewery here in SoCal that has the stream on a big screen in their warehouse. Place is going off. You guys have crushed it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Man the spectator mode UI for this game is so cluttered.

It took me the entire games life span to realise the spinning yellow shit on the scoreboard means someone is in the hill. 

Weird ass design choice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It took me the entire games life span to realise the spinning yellow shit on the scoreboard means someone is in the hill. 

Weird ass design choice.

At least they had a design choice. 

• Upvote (+1) 1