CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

tmart is on the prowl and looking for more children to scam  :lxthul:

Hey guys...I found this great forum called Team Beyond and it's one of the best sites ever :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't even like CoD, but I wish I took the 45 minute drive to Orlando to go to this event. I am hoping that the popularity of this event brings more e-sports event to the Central Florida area. 

If Ace is really replacing Huke ... uh ... I'm guessing nV won't see top 3 for the rest of H5

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If Ace is really replacing Huke ... uh ... I'm guessing nV won't see top 3 for the rest of H5

Taking a guy named OpTic 9 inch seriously lol

• Upvote (+1) 6

Taking a guy named OpTic 9 inch seriously lol

Huke is probably leaving and Ace is probably the most prominent F/A, it's not impossible ...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did a rough count across MLG.TV, Twitch and Youtube and it's at 218,000+ and it hasn't even started yet. Have to imagine it's going to hit 250-300k.

But what about the Twitter views?  :lxthul:

I can't wait for MLG to take over Halo. The console team at ESL is fucked. How do they fuck up THREE console games? Why would anybody want to work with them? Fucking terrible company.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Did a rough count across MLG.TV, Twitch and Youtube and it's at 218,000+ and it hasn't even started yet. Have to imagine it's going to hit 250-300k.

Mlg adds twitch to its own website automatically just take the top number from their website and add YouTube and also Facebook which is doing well. Also surprisingly you can watch the stream in the game which is super cool.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Mlg adds twitch to its own website automatically just take the top number from their website and add YouTube and also Facebook which is doing well. Also surprisingly you can watch the stream in the game which is super cool.

Had no idea, thanks!

Fixed, you need to copy the url so it doesn't include mobile in it.

https://twitter.com/MrAdamAp/status/896806363464167424

-------------------

Right now it's roughly: 172,800 (not counting the PS4 viewer)

I remember being so excited when ESL was announced for HCS because all I'd seen from them before had been huge PC events... Sigh.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A controller problem that didn't involve a 15 minute countdown break? What is this black magic?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Had no idea, thanks!

Fixed, you need to copy the url so it doesn't include mobile in it.

https://twitter.com/MrAdamAp/status/896806363464167424

-------------------

Right now it's roughly: 172,800 (not counting the PS4 viewer)

I do, but it's 50/50 on mobile embedding here, and it's been an issue past couple of weeks quoting and posting tweets

I do, but it's 50/50 on mobile embedding here, and it's been an issue past couple of weeks quoting and posting tweets

Are you using the official twitter app? If so I usually do: click that down arrow next to tweet > share tweet via > copy link to tweet > paste that url.

• Upvote (+1) 1