CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That what I said, MLG numbers are the total viewers on Twitch and MLG. That not means 27k viewers are watching the german stream on MLG.Tv, it means there are 27k watching in TOTAL, all streams combined ( german, english, french, italian)

The numbers wouldnt be so dissimilar. Mlg alpha english has much more than the foreign language mlg streams

tbh those images tell the wrong story, of these pics I think 2016 looks the best.

But Halo 5 still had worse events, the stage was just chic

The numbers wouldnt be so dissimilar. Mlg alpha english has much more than the foreign language mlg streams

It's kind of inconsequential at the moment they're not going to top out until later in the event when all going to plan they'll reach their max concurrent when there are only on the Alpha stream + languages to factor in.

However they do it, they won't be fabricating numbers and to be honest let them get theirs. Everyone has their own asterisk when it comes to peak concurrent viewers. I mean look at this bullshittery:

6v2y8fdvlwez.png

Without Chinese streams

DGtXGLeXgAAAh4K.jpg

Has the HCS playlist ever been the featured playlist or double exp?

Double XP I don't think so, but I think it's always has the little gold featured star next to it, but I may be wrong.

I am shocked that 343 seems to be a horribly run company.

Shocked I tell you! 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was Trippey on LG then went to ALG and then back to LG or am I imagining things?

EDIT: Nvm I was not imagining it

They won 10-3

Lol they did not Win 10-3 Not sure what series you were watching. 7-6 my dude. 

People are lost without HDH  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Give MLG some credit and use the real Halo worlds venue instead of the 'overflow tent'. CoD Worlds is impressive enough that you don't need to handicap Halo to make the point.

in all its glory. i circled the guy picking his nose

gN8S13i.png

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's kind of inconsequential at the moment they're not going to top out until later in the event when all going to plan they'll reach their max concurrent when there are only on the Alpha stream + languages to factor in.

However they do it, they won't be fabricating numbers and to be honest let them get theirs. Everyone has their own asterisk when it comes to peak concurrent viewers. I mean look at this bullshittery:

6v2y8fdvlwez.png

Without Chinese streams

DGtXGLeXgAAAh4K.jpg

Sure. I just want the fact that some of the viewership numbers being displayed to the public by MLG are false (or maybe I am just overthinking and not seeing the obvious answer. if anyone has the answer then pm me @@Clap )

in all its glory. i circled the guy picking his nose

gN8S13i.png

Beyond gang signs being thrown up.

gN8S13i.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

I looked at heinz halo5arena page and counted the green games. It said 10-3. Dont blame me

that guy behind him to his right looks like Samwell Tarly and Ace had a baby.

You mean Flamesword?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else get random msgs from a new gamertag that has no games played and only just adds friends? Have bots found out how to make xbox accounts?

Been happening to me for the last few weeks now.